chapter 58

I already know Adym had Sawyer call but I answer it anyway, "Hello?"

I expect to hear Adym's voice but I hear Sawyers voice, "Hey Skylar, um Adym's looking for you and Kayla. Are you okay?"

I take a deep breath, "I actually gotta go. Talk to you soon? Okay bye."

Quickly I hang up before Sawyer can say anything..

We arrive at Jake's house and walk in. As we get out, we see tons of supporters screaming his name. Kayla and I follow Jake into his big house.

Jake smiles, "Welcome to team 10's house."

"Thanks" i smile, "So what video did you wanna do?" I ask.

"It's for a song i made (idc what song i don't really listen to him..)." He explains.

Jake explains everything and Kayla and I agree.

5pm

We finish the video and Jake takes us back to Starbucks.

Adym's Pov

I've been driving for hours looking for Skylar and Kayla. I'm scared something's happened. After Sawyer called and she hung up, he told me what she said and how she hung up. Immediately i got my keys and Sawyer came along as we searched for the girls. I cried for a little bit as we drove. We begin to drive towards to the apartment in hope they're near.

Skylars Pov

Kayla and I say thank you and get out of the car and buy a strawberry acai refresher from Starbucks. As we leave Starbucks we walk to the stoplight to cross. We decide we better go home because Mr and Mrs.Yorba said they'd be home in ten minutes and we're about ten blocks away.

Adym's Pov

As we drive, I look over to see Kayla and Skylar standing at the stoplight to cross. Quickly I pull over and hop out of the car and run to Skylar.

Skylars Pov

We're about to cross when I see Adym pull over. He hops out of the car and runs over to me. His arms wrap around me as he hugs me. Kayla looks at me and walks toward the car with Sawyer.

After hugging me, Adym stands back and looks at me, "Why the fuck did you leave?!"

"You really don't know why I left?!" I say annoyed.

"I don't know! Just like i don't know why you're getting an attitude with me!! I don't even know Whats going on!" Adym says.

"Because Adym." Is all I say as I push past him and walk to the car.

"Skylar" Adym says jogging in front of me, "What happened? Why did you leave?"

I sigh, "Adym I wanted your opinion and you wouldn't tell me how you felt!"

Adym takes a deel breath, "Babygirl I know, but it's your future!"

I roll my eyes as I walk. Adym continues to look at me, "Where'd you go?"

"Jake's." I say frustrated.

Adym looks at me and I can tell he's jealous. He spins around and walks to his car. I jump in the car and we drive back to the apartment on silence. We walk in the apartment to see Mr and Mrs.Yorba making dinner.

Mrs.Yorba smiles, "How was your day?"

We smile and say everything was good. Walking into Adym's room, I grab some clothes and take a quick shower. After my shower, I leave Adym's room and find him sitting on the couch on his phone. He looks up at me with no expression. Whatever.. We all sit down for dinner. No one talked much during dinner. Afterwards I offered to help but Mrs.Yorba declined. Kayla and I decide to sit on the couch. Adym walks into his bedroom for a few minutes before walking out and sitting down on the couch.

After a few minutes all I want to do is go to bed. I say goodnight and stand up to walk to Adym's room. I turn and glance at Adym to see him looking at me. After going to bed, Kayla comes in and lays on the comforter (I can't spell atm I'm tired sorry if it's spelt wrong) on the floor. As I lay in bed, I take a deep breath and I smell Adym. I smile but I think about our argument... Peeking over the bed I see Kayla sound asleep. I listen and hear Mr and Mrs.Yorba saying goodnight to the boys and go to bed. A few.minutes pass and I hear Adym's door unlock and open. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep. As my eyes are closed, I hear footsteps walk into the bathroom. Opening my eyes, I see Adym look in the mirror and sigh. I stare at Adym, I wish he would stay. I miss him and I can't sleep... Adym turns and I quickly close my eyes. I continue to listen, and I hear his footsteps wall towards the door befoe he stops and it's silent.

Suddenly I feel the bed sink down and the sheets move. Suddenly, a pair of warm, muscular arms wrap around my waist. As I sit there, I feel Adym's warm breath against my skin.

After a few minutes, I shift and Adym's eyes open and he whispers, "Hey babygirl"

I look into his beautiful brown eyes and smile faintly.

He tries to smile, "Do you mind if we cuddle? I miss you.."

I smile, "It's your bed"

He smiles and we begin to cuddle. Slowly, we fall asleep in each others arms.

Tbc..

Hey boo❤ I'm on a trip to Oregon rn so idk how much imma update.. Love you guys❤