Chapter 108

The girl walks up to me and pushes me.

"Keep your fucking crusty ass hands to yourself. Unless you wanna start something right now." I say.

She rolls her eyes and I push her back,  causing her to fall down.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" She screams.

The girl is about my size but she looks around 15. Her friends look at me, not knowing what to do.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR?! HELP ME UP!!" She demands.

They help her up and she immediately runs at me. She runs into me and tries to push me down but I manage to grab her hair and pull her down as well. I roll her around and manage to stand over her and punch her. Meanwhile, her friends remain standing, not knowing what to do until they grab their phones and begin recording. Suddenly, what looks like the manager comes running around the corner with 2 other employees.

"HEY!!" The manager yells, "BREAK IT UP!!"

I continue to punch her and pull on her hair while she tries to use her legs to bring me down. Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms pull me off her. As she gets pulled back up, I expect the manager and an employee take her away. Instead, two employee's end up holding me back while the manager holds her back. The girls friends remain recording while I struggle to free myself. One of the employee's holding me back is a girl and you can tell she's not happy she has to hold me back.

"Look" the manager says to us, "What's the problem?! You know what? No. I'm calling the cops and they can deal with you girls."

"No. Tell me what I did." I demand.

He eyes me for a second before walking behind the desk for the phone.

"You can't do shit to me if you don't tell me what I did! I have a right to know!!" I exclaim.

He rolls his eyes, "You girls are fighting in my store and I don't need that. After I asked you to stop, you refused and continued to fight. So I'll call the police and let them deal with that."

"For fighting?! That's so fucking pointless!!" I roll my eyes.

"How old are you girls?" He asks.

The blonde girl sighs, "I turn 16 in a couple months."

"I'm 14" I reply.

The guy holding me back looks at the girl holding me back as well and they hold back a laugh.

"So why are you fighting? You girls should be mature!!" He says, calling the police.

The manager has us stand by the counter and wait while we're still being held back. Pretty soon some officers get here and ask what happened.

The manager speaks up, "Well they are disturbing the public and fighting in my store."

The officer looks at him before looking at us. They split us up and ask for our stories. Once everything's explained, the same officer comes up to me and asks,

"Okay Rylie, I'm gonna need to call your family. What's their number?"

"For what?!" I exclaim.

"Because the manager claims you girls are disrupting the publics peace." He states, "So, what's their number?"

"Everyone in my family is either under age or taken so you can back off." I reply, sharply.

He chuckles, trying not to get annoyed, "That's funny.. But I still need your family's number. Who can I call?"

"Nobody because there's no reason to." I say.

"Look, I don't have time for this so either you can give me a number to call or we can take you to the station and you can call from down their." He explains.

"Fine." I sigh, " It's 1-800- Not gonna happen."

I cross my arms as the police officer looks at me, "Look, I'm really not trying to get you into trouble because you seem like a nice girl and I wanna let you off with a warning. But you're not giving much to work with right now and if you keep up the attitude then I'm gonna have to put you in the back of the police car."

I roll my eyes, "I've done nothing."

"Fine." He says, "Let me see your hands. You're coming with us."

I laugh, "Excuse me? No. You're not cuffing me for getting into a fight. If You're gonna take me to the station then you're gonna take me without cuffs."

He looks at me, "You realise the more you talk the worse you make it? You can still get in trouble for mouthing off so I'd be quiet if I were you."

"This is pointless" I sigh, "But fine. Arrest me then. I did nothing but whatever. Gimme those stupid cuffs."

I hold out my hands and he cuffs me and puts me in the back seat.

"Okay then.. I'm a minor and I'm getting cuffed.. Alright then.. I did nothing but apparently I've done something major." I say, sarcastically as I get into the back of the car.

The police officer shuts the door and we begin driving to the police station.

Tbc...

LMAOOOO I hope you liked this chapter❤❤ Shoutout to my "amazing" attitude for being the inspiration of the chapter😂😂