chapter 57

After a couple more hours we decide to go back to the apartment. As we drive I think about what I'm going to say to Adym... We reach the apartment and we go inside. Adym goes in his room and begins filming what he got. Patiently, I wait for him to finish so we can talk..

Finally he finishes so i walk into his room, "Hey"

Adym turns and smiles, "Hey babygirl"

"So" Okay Skylar just say it, "I was thinking about the YouTube video with Jake.."

Adym immediately turns his back to me and starts putting stuff away.

"Adym" I continue, "I was thinking if I do the video, I could bring Kay along with me. What do you think?"

Adym walks out of his closet, "Sky like I said, it's your choice."

I sigh, "I know baby, but you're my boyfriend. Adym I need to know how you feel about this! Are you good or do you not want me to do it? I don't even need a reason Adym! Just a yes or no."

Adym looks at me for a few seconds before saying, "Skylar, I really don't wanna choose. It's your future, it's like your asking me to choose between you and my sister. I can't choose, it will effect you either way."

Adym turns his back as he pulls more clothes out of his bag. He continues to speak but I leave the room. Kayla looks at me and I signal her to let her know I'm leaving so she gets up and we walk out of the apartment.

Adym's Pov

As I speak, I turn to grab more clothes out of the bag "Thanks for trying to get my opinion and my thoughts on it but I can't choose." I say walking into the closet, " It's going to affect you the most so I don't wanna choose."

I walk out of the closet to see what Skylar has to say but she's gone. What? Walking out of my room, I still don't see Skylar.

Walking into Sawyers room, I see him editing his video so I ask him, "Aye bro where's Skylar?"

Sawyer looks at me, "No idea"

I sigh, getting anxious, "Okay so where's Kayla?"

Sawyer shakes his head, "I don't know. I saw her sitting on the couch when I went into my room..."

I sigh, "K thanks.."

Walking back into the living room, I check the patio and she's not there. I walked into the bathroom and she's gone, she's not in the hallway either.. Pulling out my phone I text her to ask where she is. I'm starting to panic, I don't know where she is. She couldn't have gone far if she left, I mean they don't have a ride.. Quickly, I text Kayla as well to ask where they are.

Skylars Pov

Kay and I are leaving the apartment building and Kayla asks, "So what happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Adym just made me frustrated and if he's not gonna give me his opinion I'll do my own thing." I reply.

"Okay. So where are we going?" Kayla asks as we cross the street.

"Starbucks and then I'll text Jake." I say simply.

Kayla smiles, "So you're gonna do the video?!"

"Yep" I say.

As we walk I feel my phone vibrate from a text and I know it's Adym but I don't answer it.

We reach Starbucks and place our order. After we order, we sit down and kayla asks, "So what happened?"

We grab our drinks and sit back down, "well" I say, "When I asked for Adym's opinion, he wouldn't tell me. He said it's my future. That pissed me off i mean, I want his opinion! Is he comfortable with me going with a guy? I know it's gonna effect me but if we're dating I need to know if me hanging out with guys will bug him! I mean, it's two people in a relationship! If one person is affected, the other will be affected as well!"

As I say that, Kayla's phone vibrates, signaling she got a text. A few seconds later my phone rings. Of course it's Adym but I want to cool off right now so I ignore the call. My phone continues to ring over and over feom Adym calling. Ten minutes pass and my phone goes silent until Kayla's phone starts ringing. I roll my eyes and take out Jakes number. Okay, just call him.

I dial the number and press call. It rings a few times before he picks up and I hear his voice, "Hello?"

"Hey It's Skylar" I answer.

"Oh hey Skylar! What's up?" He says cheerfully.

"Um, I was just wondering when you wanted to shoot that video.." I say.

"Yeah can you come now or is now not a good time?" He asks.

"Yeah now is great! I also have Kayla with me. We have some time on our hands so I thought now would be good." I reply.

"Totally, I'll pick you up. Where are you?" He questions.

I tell Jake where we are and he says he's around the corner running an errand so he'll be there in less than five minutes.

We see Jakes car pull up and we walk outside. We get in the car and my phone continues to ring.

Jake chuckles, "Damn someone's popular"

"Oh yeah... I guess you could say that" i smile faintly.

After putting my phone on vibrate, I sit back and enjoy the ride.

Adym's Pov

I walked all around the apartment. It's been 15 minutes. I thought she'd be back by now but she's not.

"Sawyer!" I call.

"What?" Sawyer says walking out of his room.

"Do me a favor and call Sky and Kay for me?" I say.

Sawyer nods and dials Skylars number.

Skylars Pov

I feel my phone vibrate in my jeans. Reaching in my pocket, I go to silence the call but I see Sawyers number...

To be continued..

Hey.. Imma update the next chapter tonight.. Maybe.. Idk.. I'm having a hard time rn... I feel really empty.. But I'm fine i promise. I'm just gonna keep writing. I'm prolly gonna start my new book tonight.. Any ideas for names? Idk when I'm gonna publish the book..

 Any ideas for names? Idk when I'm gonna publish the book