Chapter 112

After breakfast we finish unpacking so we can film a house tour. As we unpack, Adym looks at me every few minutes.

"What?" I say, "Is there something on me?"

"No" he chuckles, "you're just really pretty."

"Thanks baby" I smile.

Once everything's unpacked, I grab my camera and have Adym follow me with the canera as I walk around the house. After I finish filming my video, I help Adym and Sawyer finish theirs. Everyone finishes filming so I grab my laptop and sit on the couch and edit my video. It takes about an hour to edit and then I post it. Immediately people begin commenting. As I scroll through the comments, I can't help but smile to see all the positive comments.

Later that day// 2 pm

I'm laying on the couch, half asleep while Riley plays with the kids and Pablo. As I begin to drift off to sleep, I hear keys jingling and I open my eyes to see Adym leaving.

"I gotta go run some errands. I'll be back later." He says.

I nod and shut my eyes. Pretty soon Jordan asks if we can go to the park. As tired as I am, I wanna be able to go to sleep tonight so I decide to take them to the park to tire them out. They grab their shoes and I get Pablo's leash. Once the kids are ready, we walk to the park sonce it's about 5 or 10 minutes away. As we walk, I try to wake up. I don't know why I'm so exhausted.. We get to the park and the kids immediately run over and begin playing. Riley walks along with me a looks around. We go sit down on the bench next to some other women. They smile at us and continue to watch their children. Reyna and Jordan begin arguing over the slide so I walk over to end the argument. I turn and go back to sit down when one of the lady's begin talking to me,

"Your children are so adorable. How old are they?"

"What?" I say.

"Your three children. They're yours right?" She asks.

"Oh no" i clarify, "They're my cousins. I'm only 19."

"Oh I'm sorry. You seem really mature and these days kids are getting pregnant at 13 so you never know.. Besides, you have a ring on." She says.

I nod slowly, not knowing how to take that. Riley gives me that awkward look and we just ignore the lady. As we sit in the warn sun, I play with my promise ring before standing up with Riley and walking Pablo around.

"I can't believe she thought we were your kids." Riley says.

"I dunno. I mean we're related so we share some looks but I mean do I look that old?" I ask.

"No" Riley says, "You look your age."

I nod, "Okay."

As we walk in silence, I take in the warm sun and just relax.

"Hey.." Riley mumbles, looking around, "On the way home, do you think we could stop by the store so I can get some pads? I ran out about an hour ago.."

"Yeah" I agree, "We'll walk to target. That's thr nice thing about this house. We're close to most stores."

"Sky?" Riley asks, nervous.

"Hm?" I respond.

"What do you thinks gonna happen with my parents?" She asks.

I shrug, "I really don't know. But don't think just because they split up one parent won't be around. No matter what, your parents are your parents and they'll be there for you."

Riley sighs, "You're right."

We walk and talk for a few more minutrs before we get the kids and walk to Target. It takes about 15 minutes to get there. Riley holds Pablo as we walk inside and look for pads. Reyna and Jordan run up and down the isles until I get ahold of them and hold onto their hands as we walk. We grab some pads and walk over to pay for them. We wait in line for a few minutes before it's our turn and I pay for it and walk out. Reyna carries the bag as we walk outside.

As we pass a few stores, I see Reyna point and say, "Sky I see Adym!!"

I turn and see Adym talking to someone a couple stores behind us.

"That is" I smile, "Wanna go say hi?"

They nod and begin running toward him. As we get closer, I notice he's talking to someone. The closer we get, I see he's talking to a girl. Adym smiles and turns to leave but she says something which makes him turn and suddenly they kiss.... I freeze in my tracks. Riley sees it and freezes. Reyna and Jordan see it and I immediately stop them from getting closer. I turn them around and grab their hands and begin walking.

"Wait Sky" Reyna says, "That's Adym!"

"Yeah" Jordan agrees, "But who was the other girl? Were they kissing?"

"Shut up" Riley commands, sternly, "Mind your buisness. That wasn't him."

"Yeah it was" Reyna protests, "But mom said you only kiss someone if you truly love them.."

"But doesn't Adym love you?" Jordan asks.

Tbc...