Chapter 184

The meet and greet

After our five minute break we get in our areas to stand and meet our supporters. I pull out my phone and start recording,

"Oh yuppp we boutta meet hella people-"

Suddenly jabez pops up behind me, "Helll Yeah What's goodie?!"

I point the camera at devyn, Carlos and Alex who all smile and say something.

"What it do BABY" Carlos exclaims

"Heyyy" Devyn smiles

"Ayeee I love y'all" Alex flashes a smile before drinking some water.

As I post the video to my Snapchat Jabez takes a video of me,

"she always on that phone bruh god damn"

"Fuck off no I'm not" I laugh

"Nah nah all jokes she's not.. kind of" he turns the camera to him, "But we boutta let everyone in so we can meet y'all so be ready for a spam of pictures with y'all"

As soon as he uploads the video, supporters start rushing in to line up. I smile and wave as more and more supporters come in. As soon as the first girl runs up to me I give her a hug and take some pictures with her.

"What's your name?" I ask

"Aaliyah" she smiles, "I just turned fifteen today"

"Oh shit happy birthday" I smile, "Can I take a picture with you on my phone?"

"Oh my god for real?" She beams

"Yeah totally" I take a picture with her, "Thanks"

"Oh my god thank you" she says happily

"Happy birthday" I reply as she walks over to Jabez's line.

As more and more people come over for pictures and hugs jabez leans over to me, "Damn you're popular as fuck"

"Got a bunch of supporters" I smile, "And they're all sweet as hell"

After the meet and greet we head back to the tour bus. Alex and Carlos sit down on the couches and talk And go on their phones. While Devyn and our manager sits in the booth to talk and hangout I head over to my bunk bed and lay down with my curtain open. Jabez walks in and heads for his bunk bed above mine.

"That was hella fun" he reminisces

"I know I love meeting supporters" I smile, "It's so sweet too 'cause it's like damn y'all support me and hype me up so much yet I've never met you in person before"

"I knowww" he agrees, "it's an amazing feeling"

As our little conversation comes to an end I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram.

"So hows living in LA?" Jabez tries to keep the conversation going

"Busy" I chuckle, "veryyyy Busy"

"Did you grow up in LA?" He asks

"Nah I grew up in Sacramento" I reply

"So you've lived in Cali your whole life?" He clarifies

"Yup" I set my phone down on my chest, "I kinda miss Sac though"

"Family?" I hear him turn on his side

"Yeah but the problem is there's just not much to do there in my opinion. By the time I turned 15 I was bored of Sacramento and wanted to live in LA. Then When it came time for college I just.. I dunno.. didn't know my next move yet so I stayed in Sacramento." I sigh, "So it was on me for not tryna branch out and do something."

"But look at you know, fuckin poppin" he says

"Yeah" I smile to myself, "Honestly I didn't think I'd ever make it this far. But here we are."

"But if you miss family you should visit more" he states

"Yeah I should" I agree, "I just never have time. That's literally the worst excuse, I know. I gotta make time but it's hard."

"So there's nothing to do there, but there's family so that makes it fun" He reasons

"Yeah" I nod, "I also kinda get to check up on everything you know?.. what about you?"

"What about me?" He questions

"You gonna stay in Dallas?" I ask

"I dunno" he answers, "My family is there. My friends are getting ready for college though.. I think Imma go back to Dallas and get back on my grind and see where it takes me you know? See where I end up."

"That's smart" I reply

"Yeah I-"

Suddenly my phone rings. When I look at the contact it's Kayla.

"Sorry" I apologize, "I gotta take this"

"Don't sweat it" is all he says

I sit up and walk to the back of the tour bus as I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Heyyyy fooooo what's up?"

"Hey, nothin much. I just finished a meet and greet"

"I knowwww I seen it and god damnnn you got hella supporters!! I'm so proud bruh! Not gonna lie, I saw guy supporters there too and they were fine FINE. Did you talk to them and you know.. get their insta?"

"No I can't" I laugh

"Oh yeah you got my brother" she laughs, "shit my bad"

"Yeah and I'm happy"

"Yeah I'm tryna have something like that."

"Aren't you working on that?"

"Yeah we still talk."

"So you busy?"

"Not at the moment why?"

"What're you doing?"

"Oh I was just talking with a friend"

"Oh sorry"

"No you're good"

"So I seen your snap, like I said, and it is the first meet and greet of the tour....."

"Yeah?"

"Wellll I meannnn I'm not tryna pry but I ammm your best friend sooo you knowww"

"What?"

"Alright alright what's going on with you and jabez??"

TBC

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 18, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Best friends brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें