Chapter 179

Skip to The last day of the trip

I wake up and find Adym next to me on his phone. He turns and smiles, "morning baby"

"Morning" I smile

"We leave at noon" he says

"Okay" I stretch

"Wanna grab breakfast?" He asks

I nod, "I'll get dressed."

Once I'm dressed I brush my hair and out on mascara and lip gloss

Once I'm dressed I brush my hair and out on mascara and lip gloss. As we leave the room to go grab breakfast a couple girls run up to us.

"Hi" one girl smiles, "Can We get a picture with you and Adym?"

I smile, "Yeah of course"

After taking a few pictures we talk for a little bit before going to grab breakfast. Once we find a restaurant we go inside and order. While waiting for our food Adym checks the time,

"It's 9 so we should probably leave by 10 to get to the airport and go through security and all that"

"Okay" I agree

As we sit and talk I get a phone call from my manager.

"Sorry" I mumble

"It's fine" he replies as I pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey how are you?"

"Good how are you?"

"Yeah Hawaii is amazing. We come home today."

"Another one?"

"Um maybe...When is it?"

"I guess it's not that long.."

"Yeah totally"

"Okay thanks"

"I will thanks.. bye"

I hang up and set my phone on my lap. I look up at Adym with a small smile.

"What?" He asks, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I reply, "It was just my manager.."

"Is everything okay?" He looks at me

"Yeah everything's fine" I smile

The reason my manager called was to go on tour again. But before I told her under no circumstances am I going with Jacob ever again. Honestly all that drama was too much and I'm not about it. So this time She's trying to get me to go on tour with boys and girls who aren't that young. I don't really wanna go with younger kids I mean no shade to them it's just I'm older than them and I feel like I'm not gonna click with them and we're not gonna vibe.. I feel bad though because I know Adym's been trying to go on tour and scheduled places to go and the plans fell through.. I just don't wanna leave him home like that. Especially after I just get back from Hawaii. Not only that the whole thing is last minute..

As I sit and think Adym speaks up, "Babygirl what's up?"

"Just thinking" I shrug, "Just thinking about the past few days.."

I don't wanna tell Adym right now because for one thing we're still in Hawaii and I just recently got home from tour so I don't wanna tell him I might leave a couple days after getting home..

"These past few days have been amazing" he beams

The waiter brings our food as Adym talks about Hawaii. Honestly I don't wanna go but I do at the same time.. the thing is I don't wanna leave Adym. Suddenly my phone vibrates on my lap. I glance down and see a dm from Carlos mena.. I'll check that out later. Again, my phone vibrates. I look down again and see a dm from blesiv..

I ignore it and keep talking with Adym. After breakfast we pack and meet up with everyone downstairs to check out. Kayla walks over to me with a smile,

"I'm gonna miss Hawaii.."

"Same" I agree, "Sooo... hows josh?"

"He's actually taking the same plane as us" She gushes, "They're gonna fly to sac like we are but stay in sac for a day or two while you guys fly to LA.

"Ooooh" I say, "maybe you guys are gonna sit together"

"I hope" she smiles

"Are you staying in sac?" I ask

She shakes her head sadly, "I got college.. did I mention I might switch colleges?"

"No. Where?" I question

"New york university" she beams

"Congrats" I smile, "I'm gonna miss you. I'll have to visit some time"

"I knowwww you're gonna be so far" she sighs, "And josh is gonna be fat and my family.. I don't know for sure yet it's still up in the air.. they called me this morning actually and told me it's up to me now if I wanna make the move."

Damn...

Once we finish checking out we drive to the hotel and return the rentals before going through security and getting our tickets. After all that we have fifteen minutes to spare so Kayla and I go get Starbucks for everyone while her parents and my mom go get a few things from the gift shops. As we walk back with the drinks I see Adym, my dad and my brother talking. By the looks of it, it's really serious.. my dad says something which causes Adym to shake his head while my brother says something else too. As we get closer I notice they all get quiet.

"Bro it's just-" nick stops when he sees me, "I really.. wanna move to Hawaii."

Adym runs his fingers through his hair and nods, "Yeah... I mean if you wanna be happy and move there go ahead but i thought you were coming to LA that's all.."

I look at Kayla who's confused like me.

"Look boys just drop it for now." My dad sighs and walks off.

Adym's jaw tightens as he turns to me and smiles, "Hey baby, thanks for my drink."

TBC