Chapter 1: The Arrival

(F/N)-First Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(M/N)-Main Name

(F/C)-Favorite color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(H/S)-Hair Style

(E/C)-Eye Color

Your POV

Welp,  here I am again captured, without a way out, in pain, and, as usual, alone. I again look around trying to think of a way out of here but the best thing I can come up with would be to send an electric current through the platinum floor and walls but the water they put me in to neutralize my fire bending would just serve as a conductor for the electricity and with my arms chained below the surface there is no way I could redirect it. I am completely helpless.

That is until I feel the ship sway and shouting from outside. I here what seems to be 3 sets of footprints echo down the hallway and hear them stop outside my door, I quickly decide to play it cool and put my head down so my hood would mostly cover my face considering I really have no other way out than whoever these 3 are it wouldn't be smart to try and attack them. I hear the door open and a voice ask me "Are you the foretold 'Dual Bender'?" I shrug. "Why does that concern you?" I respond a little harsher than I meant. I then feel my chains come loose and the water drain and look up to see 3 men who look to be an earth, water, and fire bender standing in front of me. "Your coming with us we're from the Triple Threat Triad." Now it all makes sense, just another classic of two sides fighting over MY powers once again. Although they did bust me outta here so I decide to just nod and follow them. Once we get onto the deck I decide to make my move. I simply rip off the metal door we just came through and wrap up the water bender and toss him aside then charge my fist and electrocute the earth bender. Not enough to kill him, but enough to knock him out. I then turn to the fire bender and just smirk at him confidently.

You: "Turn around and leave now and no one has to get hurt." I say with little to no emotion, but instead of listening like he should, he charges me and i simply metal bend the ground beneath him and launch him into the sea. I then look around for a life boat and eventually find one and cut the rope and jump down into it, but just my luck it has no engine so i just propel it using my fire bending and head towards the city in the distance.

Korra's POV

Korra: How does Tenzin expect us to find this person anyways, we have no idea what they look like, how they sound, or act, I mean we don't even know if it's a boy or girl! I say, the irritation showing in my voice.

Asami: "Well we do know that he or she can bend two elements so they may feel rather different and Tenzin also said that in order to do that they must have a strong spirit within him or her." Asami says making me feel rather stupid, then I hear Mako say "I'm sure they will stick out a bit being who they are." Which really didn't help all that much. Then Bolin with his usual antics just had to get a word in "well I'm sure when he sees 'THE' Avatar he'll happily come up and greet you." I just chuckle at him "I hope it would be that easy but I don't think it will." I say turning around to a now pouting Bolin. I just laugh along with Asami and Mako.

Your POV

( 'this means in head')

You: 'So this is Republic City huh? It's way bigger than I expected I need directions to the market I could really go for some food.' I think to myself.

*TIMESKIP*

Your POV

It's starting to get dark now as I make my way towards the police station but as I walk up I here the voice again 'Raava is near' I stop and close my eyes to sense around me and sure enough I sense Raava about 20 feet to my left in the form of what looks like a water tribe girl with long dark hair, tan skin, wearing a light blue sleeveless top and dark blue pants . 'Do you think she knows I'm here?' I ask 'I'm sure she knows your near not who you are though' I sigh in relief and keep walking 'you should talk to her' I hear the voice again. 'No, I don't need help' I answer 'You do need help M/N, even though you don't think you do, you do, otherwise the visions and flashbacks will keep haunting you.' Now I'm mad "I don't need anybodys help!" I scream, and then turn to see everybody staring at me. 'Oh, great frickin' job brain way to go.' I turn around and leave but only moments after I get outside...

Korra's POV

M/N: "I don't need anybodys help!" I turn to see a man with H/S H/C hair with E/C eyes and a tattered F/C jacket. He seems to take notice he said that and turns around to leave. I motion Mako, Asami, and Bolin to follow me. When I get outside I yell "Hey!" and run up to meet him.

Korra: "Hey, I'm Korra, the avatar." I say and he looks at me and simply says "I already knew that, I sensed Raava within you." I was a little taken aback by his response, one how does he know Raava since not everyone does, and two how could he sense her? I look at him and close my eyes and I sensed it. "I feel a powerful spirit within you." I say. He looks a little shocked but quickly covers it up with a fake smile. "I am F/N L/N but I go by M/N." He says and smiles, completely ignoring what I said. I then hear Mako's voice "I'm Mako, this is Asami, and that's my brother, Bolin." He says pointing to Bolin. I then ask him "Why did you scream in there?" I ask, he looks at me for a second before responding but before he does I hear Raava say 'He's lying.' "One of the officers kept asking me if I was okay and I eventually lost it." He said chuckling. "So how may I help you today?" He asks.

Bolin: "Were looking for the Dual Bender!" Bolin screamed stupidly

Mako: "Bolin!" Mako shouted. I see his eyes change to a very cold demeanor

Korra: "What's wrong?" I ask. "I don't know who that is, I'm sorry but I can't help you and am running late for something, good day." He states coldly and then turns around and walks away. I turn around, "We need to follow him."

Mako: "Why? He didn't seem that 'into' helping us" I just look at him and roll my eyes

Korra: "Because he's the Dual Bender or he knows who it is. We need to follow him."

Mako: "Okay, fine, but who? We can't all follow it will be too easy to spot." He has a point, but who? He can sense Raava in me, Bolin is too childish for this, Mako would probably jut get into a fight with him which we don't need, so that leaves.

Korra: "Asami? would you be willing to go follow him?" I ask sincerely

Asami: "Sure." She says smiling, and begins to follow M/N after hugging Mako goodbye.