Chapter 63: The Killer Of Death

Korra POV

I see him, yet I'm not there. I'm watching him fight Hades, yet everything else is black. But something, something was off. It wasn't the usual sparkling silvery F/C flame that surrounded him. He was in his normal state, no Dual Bender and Gaea power, no Legendary Sun Warrior, no Spirits Instinct. Yet there was still something different, then I realize it, there was no flame around him, but there were small bolts of lightning all around him, and he still had those silvery irises and bright F/C pupils. And his speed and strength, it was almost unreal, he was toying with Hades, that is, until I saw the bolts stop and his eyes return to their normal shade of E/C. Now I'm brought back to reality as I see M/N kneeling next to me, then Hades stood again and it became hard to watch, M/N was gassed, he had nothing left to give... He was losing...

What the...? I sit up and look around, then see Hades walking towards me, dragging somethi- Oh my god... No! No... M/N... This bastard killed him!

Hades: "Here." He tosses me M/N's lifeless body, oh god. I turn around and throw up, not only was the thought of him being dead sickening enough, but seeing his face had been burned down to the metal in many different places... and how his torso was covered in all sorts of different wounds, it was enough to push me over the edge. "If you surrender, and disappear, I will let you live." This bastard... He wants me to surrender?!

Korra: "What do you mean disappear?"

Hades: "Stop your avatar duties, no longer be the avatar, you will be normal."

Your POV

Where the hell am I? I sit up and am in some kind of temple, there were paintings hung along both walls leading to a set of doors. Each painting had one thing in common, a man with short white hair and a white sleeveless shirt over a golden t shirt. I make my way to the doors, and open them up. I see a man in white shoes and pants along with a gold t shirt under a white sleeveless shirt and a belt of cloth around his waist. He turns around and faces me, he had glowing white eyes with golden pupils and short white hair.

You: "Uh, hello, who are you? And do you know why I'm here?"

???: "Do you know who I am?" I study him closer.

You: "You're the guy from those paintings out there." He chuckles lightly.

???: "While that is true, I meant my name, do you know my name?" I shake my head.

You: "No, why? Should I?" He nods, oh great, I'm about to get yelled at, aren't I?

???: "I am Neo." What...? Neo...? Oh. My. God. It was actually him, it was deadass the Spirit Of Creation standing in front of me, the only spirit to ever give Riher a run for his money, and he was standing in front of me...

Neo: "Hades has disgraced us spirits enough already by letting a mortal push his limits! If he hadn't teamed up with Kronos he would have been destroyed." Then he turns to me. "Do you know why you were created? Why Gaea chose you, why you have those claws and the ability to heal, Or why you are the strongest remaining descendant of the Sun Warriors?" I shake my head.

You: "No..." He nods and turns around.

Neo: "I made all those powers intercept to one person... I wanted to see if a mortal could possibly beat one of us 5 Universal Spirits... Although, I never thought that humans were capable of such cruelty towards somebody who's different from them, even though that persons done nothing wrong. I am truly sorry for what you've been through and what you've had to experience in your life..."

You: "Wait... So, you made me?" He shakes his head.

Neo: "No, I simply made the powers you have converge into a single being... To see just how powerful a mortal could be... You have exceeded all expectations F/N... I am very proud of what you've been able to accomplish in your life despite all of the things you had to do as a very young person... Even though not everyone may be able to see... I know, I know you never wanted to kill, but you needed closure, you needed something to fill that hole... I know how you feel... When Empusa attacked and I went berserk... I know how it feels to lose something important or close to you... But I know one thing M/N... Your family doesn't blame you for their deaths... They are all very proud of the young man you've become... And how you've protected people with your powers, not hurt them... I know you cannot bring your family back F/N... But let me tell you one thing before I go... I'm sure you've heard this before, but I feel that you need to hear it now... Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us as we live on..." What? What is he talk... Korra!