Chapter 23: Hurt

Your POV

I wake up in a cave. I see... Korra, she's chained up. I run towards her, yet I can't get any closer. What the hell is this? Then I see the bald man that tried to get Korra yesterday.

Zaheer: "I am going to take her from you... I will break her. She will suffer before she dies. And you won't be able to do a thing about it, Wolverine." I see lava erupt around her.

You: "NO!"

I jolt awake. I see claw marks along the wall and a large burn mark on the wall in front of me. I get up but immediately feel sick to my stomach. Not again... I stumble down the hall to the nearest bathroom and begin puking my guts out. It's still blood. Damnit, I'm still sick from that stupid Liver disease. As I stand there over the sink I think about the dream... I need to find that man... I need to kill him, before he kills Korra.

Korra POV

I standing in a small building interrogating all of Sue's soldiers to see who let Zaheer and his gang in when I hear him. M/N, he had another nightmare. I look and see Asami and Bolin looking down sadly.

Sue: "What's going on? Why aren't you going to help him? He could be getting attacked!" I sigh.

Korra: "It was a nightmare. Trust me I've heard them before. I've even seen some... There horrible. He watches his parents die, over and over. He relives all the pain he's been through in his life." I hear Sue gasp.

Sue: "Is there a way we can help him? Maybe make them stop, or at least less common." I look down. "Korra? What is it?" I put my arm behind my back and grab it nervously.

Korra: "There is one way..." I hear Asami snicker. Really, I don't think this is the best time.

Sue: "Well? What is it?" I sigh, knowing there going to laugh.

Korra: "Well, it's kinda like, when he, uh..."

Sue: "When he...?"

Asami: "Let me take a guess. Is it when he sleeps with you?" I look down and nod, feeling myself blush.

Sue: "I knew you two had something going on." She says smiling. "You should go to him then. He needs you right now more than we do. We'll finish questioning the soldiers and talk with you after." I nod and begin walking out, hearing Bolin and Asami snickering behind me. I was about to reach the door when it bursts open. I see M/N, except it looked like he got sick again. There was blood on the sides of his mouth and I could see how exhausted he was.

Korra: "M/N what ar-" He cuts me off when he pushes past me.

Sue: "M/N? Are you alr-" She stops when M/N walks right by her and up to Aiwei. I see M/N grab the back of his head... and throw it against the table!?

Korra: "M/N!? What the hell?!" He grabs the collar of Aiwei's shirt and releases his claws next to his throat.

You: "Where Is He?! Where Is Zaheer?!"

Sue: "What the hell is wrong with you M/N? Aiwei is one of my most trusted assistants." M/N ignores her and throws him against the wall.

You: "Who Do You Work For?!"

Aiwei: "You are crazy unhand me at once you berserk animal!"

You: "You Want The Animal!" Oh no... "Then You Got Him!" I see M/N pull his hand back. He was about to swing forward when Asami puts a hand on his shoulder.

Asami: "M/N, please, calm down." I see M/N retract his claws and drop Aiwei.

You: "You will all regret this... I haven't been wrong about anything yet." I think about that for a second... He hasn't been wrong yet. He walks right by me and out the door. I watch him go and feel a hand on my shoulder.