Chapter 68: Victor

Your POV

You: "Tenzin get everybody out of here the second Jinora's ready, ok?" He nods then Korra and I take off towards the city.

*TIMESKIP*

As we land the people are still flocking out of the city, although it's obvious they're running from something, as I turn the corner I see him.

???: "Hello, Wolverine..."

You: "Sabertooth?" He walks out of the shadows and reveals himself, he's wearing a long black trench coat along with black pants and boots.

Sabertooth: "What? You don't remember my real name, F/N?"

You: "Why would I, we were partners for a month when I was under some mind control shit. What's it to ya?"

Sabertooth: "You should remember it... We are brothers after all, aren't we now?" God damn it.

You: "No! Stop saying that! I don't have a brother and never did!" Now he starts laughing at me.

Sabertooth: "Well, I guess you never did know me..." What...?

You: "The hell are you talking about?"

Sabertooth: "Your parents... (dad's name) and (mom's name)..." What the hell?! How the hell did he know this shit?! "I was born 10 years before you... But they hated me... They said I was insane, all because I'd kill the animals slowly..." I look at Korra then back to him.

You: "Well, that is a pretty good reason."

Sabertooth: "Shut Up!" He screams at me, I feel my temper begin to flare up again. "I ran away when mom got pregnant with you... I felt like they were trying to replace me and make a better me... Then I joined Zagan... He cared for me, he knew what I was and embraced it... And he made you what you are." Then he throws a small piece of paper towards us, I bend down and pick it up, but when I turn it over there's a picture... A picture of a dead woman lying on the ground... Who looked a lot like...? I feel the tears begin to form... As I look at the picture of my dead mother... With 3 large slash marks across her neck. "The woman you saw die wasn't your mother, it was just some random woman they had captured who looked like her, in your state you couldn't have told the difference between the two..."

You: "And my father...?" I croak out...

Sabertooth: "You did see your father die... But your mother, your mother was killed... By me."

Korra POV

My god? What kind of maniac would kill his own mother? I feel M/N's energy spike up, and look over to see his teeth clenched and his pupils glowing a bright F/C with those silvery irises. Then he looks up to Sabertooth...

You: "Victor... Your name, was Victor..." The man nods and laughs.

Victor: "Good, way to remember it, now, what are you going to do to the man that killed your mother F/N?"

You: "I am going to break you... piece by piece... Until there's nothing left..." He says coldly, I could tell something was wrong, when his eyes glowed like that he always had a calm side to him, like he was in control... But now... That calmness was gone, filled in by anger and aggression. "Korra, leave now, get everybody out of here... I don't want you to see this." I sigh and look down.

Korra: "No, M/N this is not the right way." He turns towards me, yet I can feel that he's still not himself.

You: "Shut up." What!?

Korra: "Excuse me?"

You: "I said shut up." What the hell?!

Korra: "Listen, I know you're pissed, so I'm going to let that one slide, but M/N, this isn't the way to do this." He looks back to me, and shakes his head.