Chapter 54: The Universal Spirits

Your POV

Korra: "Who was it? A spirit?" I nod.

You: "Yea, it said his name was Kronos. And he was pretty scary not gonna lie." I say sitting up.

Katara: "No... It can't be..." Uh oh.

You: "Katara...? What is it?" She has a terrified look on her face.

Katara: "Kronos. The king of the Titans... Considered the spirit of time... He is considered to be the sixth strongest being in existence..." 6th?

You: "Only sixth huh?"

Katara: "This is no joke M/N!" I look over to Korra, she seems just as surprised as I am at Katara's outburst.

You: "Alright, who is stronger than him then?"

Katara: "The spirits of life and death. The spirits of creation and destruction. And finally, the strongest of them all... The spirit of balance."

You: "Ok, but I kinda meant their names."

Katara: "Spirit of death, Hades. The spirit of life, Vivian. The spirit of destruction, Empusa. The spirit of creation Neo. And the spirit of balance, Riher."

You: "So, can't we just ask one of them to help us take down Kronos?"

Katara: "No! Never disrespect the spirits like that! They would nev-!" She's cut off by somebody appearing in the room.

You: "Well, it seems like they would." I say sticking my tongue out at her. She smacks me on the head right after, I hear Korra snickering behind me.

Katara: "Be Polite! There is a mighty spirit in your presence!" I look over and see a tall slender woman with caramel colored hair and draped in white cloths.

???: "Hello you two." She says looking towards me and Korra. I turn behind me and see Korra looking as confused as I am.

You: "Uh...? No offense, but who are you?" Katara smacks me upside the head again and the woman giggles at us.

???: "I am the spirit of life." Weird, wasn't Neo the god of life? I thought it would have been a guy? "Is something wrong?"

You: "Oh, it's nothing. I just thought Neo would be a dude." This time Korra hits me on the head. "Hey!"

Korra: "Her name is Vivian you knucklehead! Katara literally just told us that the spirit of life was named Vivian!" Oh... right.

You: "Oops." I say rubbing the back of my head. "Sorry about that." I say looking back at the woman.

Vivian: "Oh it's fine, I know that you have been through quite a bit. I wouldn't have expected you to remember." She seems genuinely sorry, but becomes sarcastic towards the end. "I mean she did only tell you a minute ago."

Katara: "May I ask why you have come here?"

Vivian: "I came here to see how the two most powerful people in this world match up against Kronos. Most likely they won't even be close."

Korra: "Oh really?"

Vivian: "I did not mean to insult you. But you are rather weak compared to us spirits."

Korra: "Care to test that theory?" Oh no. She's just pissed of a woman who I KNOW, does not like to be made fun of.

Vivian: "It is no theory, it has been proven."

Korra: "M/N, get up, were doing this."

You: "But you just said no tra-"

Korra: "Forget I said that, I'm mad now."