Chapter 35: The Spirits Revenge

Senna POV

I walk to Korra's room to go check up on her. I could barely sleep last night after what Katara said, I couldn't imagine she slept very well either. I walk in to her room, but find it empty. I figure she's in the healing room with M/N. I open the door to the room and am shocked, yet couldn't help but smile at what I see. M/N, awake, and Korra, lying on top of him in the tub. I see a small smile on his face. He looks up to me and waves his free hand. I see Korra yawn and rise slowly. As soon as she sits up though M/N's eyes close tightly. I see his face become rather red.

Korra: "M/N? What's wrong?"

You: "Your wearing white, and just got out water." I see Korra's eyes widen, then she just laughs. She turns to me.

Korra: "Oh, hey mom." Then she... gets out of the pool!? M/N's eyes are still shut tight so he doesn't see it, I don't even think Korra realizes it yet. "Mom? Is something wrong?"

Senna: "Korra!? Do you realize what you just did!?" She looks at me confused.

Korra: "Uhh? Embarrass M/N?" I hear M/N laugh sarcastically behind her.

Senna: "You just got out of the pool! You can walk!" Her face shows her shock.

Korra: "I did! But how?" She thinks about it before responding. "M/N's sister..."

You: "What!?" M/N basically jumps out of the tub. "Where!? When?!" He stands next to her, I can see his eyes are level with hers though.

Korra: "Last night, I saw her spirit... She healed you, the water glowed and the next thing I knew, you were back." M/N thinks for a second before responding.

You: "Were you in the water when it glowed?" Korra's eyes go wide again as she nods slowly. "Well, any part of you that was in the water probably healed then, though I'd still take it slow. Don't go out all, well, ya know. "The avatars back! I'll fight anyone!" He says making a high-pitched voice, which gets him pushed back into the tub by Korra.

You: "What was that for?" Korra sticks her tongue out at him. He makes a pouty face back at her, I couldn't hold back from laughing at the two.

Senna: "Korra, you should probably go change." I see a small blush hint at her cheeks and M/N's just starts laughing again.

Laura POV

I return to the spirit world. Only to be met with a dark misty being in front of me.

Laura: "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" The thing growls at me.

???: "He was supposed to die... You shouldn't have saved him... He and the avatar are the only ones who will be able to stop me... And you just saved him, and healed the avatar... You must be punished." It charges me, only to be blown sideways. I already know who it is.

Grandfather: "Laura, run. Get out of here, now. I'll take him." I nod and airbend myself away, I see his claws emerge, they were very similar to F/N's, except his were iron, it was the strongest metal when he was on earth. I see the two begin fighting as they fade out of sight.

Your POV

I look around and see I'm in some kind of underground club. I turn around and see Korra... With some tall lean man. He had spiky blonde hair. They're both laughing and dancing, well, weirdly. 'I didn't think people danced like that?' I think to myself. Then they walk into the bathroom, I don't need to guess what's going on inside based on the noises alone. I feel my fists curls into fists. About 20 minutes later they both walk out. I follow them out of the club. They walk down an alley, the man said it was some kind of short cut or something. I follow them down it. But the man stops half-way through.