Chapter 20: Captured And Sickness

Your POV

What the hell happened? I look around to see a canister of some kind in the middle of the room, a broken window, and the door ajar. I see Mako, Bolin, Asami, no.

You: "Where's Korra!?" I yell. Everyone wakes up.

Mako: "What?"

Asami: "M/N what happened?"

You: "Somebody gassed us last night. They took Korra..." I feel that rage begin to run through me again. I throw on black shorts and a F/C t shirt and walk outside. "Look for any clues to the attack that could help us find her or who did it." I see them all nod and I take off. When I find who took her. Not even the gods could save them now. When I find the man who did this. He is going to die.

Korra POV

I awake strapped onto a bed. What the hell is going on? I look around and see a fireplace burning in the corner, then I see him. That doctor's creation. Leaning against the wall. He stands fully and begins walking towards me, I see that multiple sections of his skin were burnt off revealing the metal underneath. I now realize that my shirt is missing.

Korra: "What do you want?"

TitanFall: "I am going to break the Phoenix. And that starts with breaking you." I see him grab a bar from the fire. Oh no.

Your POV

Where the hell is she?! Then I hear it. Faint, but there. I turn and fly full speed towards the mountain. I know what I heard. Korra. Screaming stop. I circle the mountain until I find a small cave. I land and run into it. A few minutes later I am met with a large metal door. I metalbend it and rip it open. When I walk in I see Korra, alive. But she's crying. I notice that her shirt is missing. Then I see it, that doctor's creation standing in front of Korra, I also see a burn mark on her skin. And a glowing piece of metal in his hand. I feel something yet... It's different than before. I look towards Korra. He hurt her. He Hurt Her!

Korra POV

What the hell is happening to him? I see his eyes start to glow, except this time his pupils... They don't fade away. They turn into a bright F/C. I see his body begin to glow. And then it explodes. I see a fiery F/C colored aura surround him.

You: "You..." He says looking at TitanFall.

TitanFall: "So, you've finally awakened your power. I guess I should reveal mine." I see the same thing to him, except his is a dark gray. 4 large black claws all appear from his knuckles. I see M/N release his 3.

You: "Tell me something before you die. Does a machine like you ever experience fear?" I see TitanFall take a step back. He's scared.

You: "It's time for you to die." I feel the chains around me break and I sit up to watch. M/N... he just appears in front of it. I see his claws are glowing. TitanFall swings down. M/N blocks it with his claws, except they cut right through. I see the black claws fall to the ground and M/N start slicing him into nothing. He keeps going until he's barely able to stand.

TitanFall: "Wha-What are you?" I see a ball of energy appear in M/N's hand.

You: "The doctor asked me something back in the South Pole. Do you wish to know the name of your killer? Although you. You are not my killer." I see M/N walk over to him. "You are the failed experiment." M/N extends his hand and a blast of F/C light explodes from it. I look away because of how bright it is... And when I look back I see M/N, back to normal. With the creation's skeleton standing in front of him. He walks over to me and takes off his shirt and puts it on me, then carries me out and flies back to the house.