Chapter 62: Evening The Odds

Riher POV

Vivian: "Please! Don't do this! He's the last descendant of mine!" I stop at the edge of the cliff.

Riher: "That's not a reason for "me" to stop."

Vivian: "But it is... I know you want to see what this boy is capable of... He's holding his own against both Hades and Kronos... A mortal is doing that... I know it interests you Riher... Plus, if you believe Hades will lose, go and stop the fight. But please... Don't kill him." I sigh and walk back inside.

Riher: "You better not be pulling any kind of trick, or else." She nods and sits down to watch the fight.

Your POV

No! Turn Back Korra! She doesn't, and in a few minutes lands on the other side of them. I struggle to my feet, but, I don't feel any pain subside... I wasn't healing at all anymore. Damnit.

Korra POV

Oh god, he looked brutal. His face was a mess, blood seeping from his mouth and nose, along with multiple cuts around his face. His clothes were tattered as well, he had a hole in the heel of his right boot, while the other was full of holes, each was also burnt to a crisp in multiple spots. His pants were each tattered above his knee, while part of a pantleg hung loosely around his calf. His shirt was filled with holes and singed at the edges and the right sleeve had been ripped off making it hang loose on his left shoulder. Jeez, how was he still fighting. Then I see, two peop- Zaheer?! What the hell was he doing here!?

Kronos: "Aw look, the avatars all scared." He says laughing, yet it didn't sound like him, I remember his voice perfectly...

Korra: "Who are you two? I know one of you is Kronos, who's the other one?"

Hades: "He is Kronos." The man with a short curly black beard and hair says pointing towards Zaheer.

Korra: "So, you chose Zaheer's body as your vessel?"

Kronos: "Well, smart girl."

Korra: "So, who are you then?" I ask the black haired one.

Hades: "Me? Don't tell me you don't know who I am?" I shrug, which seems to make him pretty angry. "I am the spirit of Death! I am Hades!" Wait...? So, this guy's telling me M/N has not only been fighting Kronos. But he's been fighting Kronos and Hades one on two? Holy shit, just how strong is M/N? I look over to him again and see him slouched over trying to catch his breath, yet he was still glowing that sparkly silver and F/C aura. "Ahh, so you've seen what we did to your little boyfriend over there." He says smiling.

Korra: "Well, I think he's done pretty damn well for fighting you two one on two. But now I'm here to level the playing field... Hey M/N! Which one do you want?!" He stands straighter, and seems to have finally caught his breath.

M/N: "I want him." He says pointing towards Hades.

Korra: "Alright, so it looks like I've got you." I say cracking my knuckles while walking towards him.

Your POV

Hades: "So, this is it. Mortal versus the Divine. Well, won't this be wonderous." I get into a stance and prepare, I know I'm not going to be able to see his attack until it happens, I have to be quick. He disappears, then reappears right in front of me, I try to block his attack, but I'm just not fast enough. My hand grazes his, but doesn't stop it. His fist connects with my stomach, then I feel it burn, but not hot, cold. He blasts a wave of black fire at point blank range. I go skidding across the road and into a pile of rubble. So, his fire was cold, weird? "Is this all you've got?" I get back up, this time I don't wait for him, I charge right at him, but send a wave of fire before I reach him. Just as I thought, he countered it with his own blast, I jump over the two blasts and wait until I'm directly over him, then bring my fists together and blast a large wave fire at him, propelling me into the air and him into the ground. I land on a nearby rooftop and wait. Then I raise my hand above my head and block an attack from him, but how, I'm not even feeling his movements, how am I reacting to them not only in time, but fast enough? He then tries to kick my side, I block it with my forearm, then breathe fire into his face, and as he's flying through the air I charge a spiritbeam and fly above him. Then blast him into the ground. I land outside the field of debris and wait for his next move.