Chapter 21: Lucifer

Your POV

Korra: "Hey. Hey M/N?" I open my eyes and turn to see Korra standing above me.

You: "Hey, what time is it?"

Korra: "One, we're leaving at five." I nod slowly and sit up. I hear Mako and Bolin yelling at each other outside. "Get dressed and come outside, let's try to enjoy at least part of our vacation." She says smiling at me. I nod and she walks out. I get dressed and am about to walk outside when I hear the window break. I extend my claws and create a fireball in my hand. I look around and see a stone with a small note attached. I retract my claws and extinguish the fire. I untie the note and unroll it.

You don't know who I am. But I. I am the one who made you what you are. Yes, it is true you've always had your claws, yet I'm sure you've always wanted to know who put that metal in you. I will contact you again soon. When I do, if you wish to meet who made you what you are. You will do what I say. I am more dangerous than you think. And my creations are not like the doctor's in which you've beaten before. Mine, mine are much more sickening. I hope to see you soon, Wolverine.

What the hell? Who is this? I am broken from my thought by Korra's voice

Korra: "Hey M/N you coming?"

You: "Yea, be out in a minute." I shove the note into my bag and walk out. The sun is shining brightly and it's pretty warm out even for the Fire Nation. I sit with Asami and Korra as my side is still hurting pretty bad. We play some games and talk for a while before it's time to leave. We begin heading back but this time we sail through the night. Bolin and I just finished our shift and we went to go wake Korra and Asami for theirs. I get down to the beds and shower before getting into bed. And of course, the nightmares return.

I see two figures standing in the distance. I walk closer and realize there's a third. Korra... she's being held by one of the figures.

???: "My creations are not like the doctor's in which you've beaten before. Mine, mine are much more sickening." The thing holding Korra, it's arm seemingly turns into sword. And it sinks it into her back. I see the blade stick out from her stomach. The blood... it's everywhere... I fall to my knees looking at the scene in front of me.

???: "I hope to see you soon... Wolverine." I scream and charge the man only to have everything fade away. I wake up and see my claws sunk into the bed and the blankets burnt in spots.

Asami POV

Asami: "So, are you and M/N officially a thing now?" She just shrugs her shoulders.

Korra: "I know I like him, and I know he likes me. But I don't think he knows he likes me. I mean for the past 7 years he's been on his own. He had nobody, he was 11 years old and he had no family, no, nothing. People had taken everything from him." Wow. I didn't think she'd know all this.

You: "AHhhhh!!" M/N... I see Korra get up and begin to run down stairs.

Asami: "Korra wait!" She stops to look at me.

Korra: "What? He just screamed like he died. He needs help."

Asami: "I'll go. You stay here. Maybe he'll tell me something he isn't telling you. I'm sure I could find out if he likes you." I say raising an eyebrow. She sighs and walks back up.

Korra: "You better find out if he does or not." She says pointing a finger at me. I nod and walk down. I see M/N sitting on his bed with smoke coming off him. I also see claw marks along the bed. He still seems to be breathing heavily. I walk up and sit down next to him.

Asami: "M/N, what's wrong?" he looks down and shakes his head. I see him retract his claws.

You: "When we get back you all need to leave." What?! Was he insane? He can't just tell us to leave.