Chapter 60: The Arrival Of Kronos

5 Months Later

Korra POV

Holy shit. He was getting extremely close to being even with Vivian now. Even though it was obvious he was losing, he was dodging, blocking, and landing hits on her. When the two finally stop and walk back over towards me I can see she's out of breath just like M/N.

You: "How... Was that?" He says in between breaths.

Vivian: "Wow, you've progressed rath-." Then I feel the ground begin to shake, and see a mountain in the distance erupt. What? I've never heard of a volcano erupting in a water tribe. "Oh no..."

Korra: "What? What is it?"

Vivian: "He's drawing closer, there hasn't been an eruption in a water tribe in centuries. This is bad, he may be more powerful than we thought if he can make something that hasn't happened in a thousand years happen..." I look over to M/N and see him standing there looking extremely serious.

You: "How much time do we have left?" She stays quiet for a while before responding.

Vivian: "We'd want him to come sooner." What?

Korra: "Why?"

Vivian: "Because if he can do something like that, but still be roughly 10 months away from having enough power to appear in the mortal world... We would be in big trouble to say the least."

You: "So when will he be here if this shows us he's coming quicker not growing stronger?"

Vivian: "Maybe another 5 months if that."

You: "I'm going to go check this out. You two stay here." Then he flies off towards the volcano. I turn and walk over towards Vivian.

Korra: "He's not strong enough to beat him, is he?" She looks away and shakes her head. Then I see my dad running out.

Tonraq: "Korra! There's a problem in the Fire Nation!"

Korra: "What is it?"

Tonraq: "There's a blizzard. And in the Northern Water Tribe the temperature is currently 87 degrees. The earth kingdom's rivers are all flooding over as well, and there's volcanos erupting all around here. Do either of you have any idea what's going on?" I look over towards Vivian, who has a look of fear on her face.

Vivian: "We're all going to die... I never expected this kind of power... If he's doing all this from the spirit world... imagine what he could do when he gets here..." Then something flies over us and lands hard in a snow pile, then I see M/N get up from it. He was bruised and had multiple abrasions all over him. He looks over to us.

You: "He's coming."

Your POV

If he's as strong as I felt... shit! No! Vivian said he wouldn't even be close to this powerful!

You: "Vivian! Who the hell is this guy?!" She just looks down and shakes her head.

Vivian: "You are all going to die... He is far more powerful than any of you could imagine..."

Korra: "Do we even have a chance?" Her expression says it all... We are going to die. "No..." Korra falls to the ground. "No! No! No! This can't happen!" I see her mom walk down and the 3 of them embrace each other. I look back towards the spirit portal. Then back to them. I sigh, I know what I have to do.

You: "Get far away from here. All of you, now."

Korra: "What?"

You: "I'll buy you some time, get as far away from here as you can."