Chapter 47: Kuvira's Arrival/The Vision

Your POV

I sit up and see I'm in a city, out in the distance I see Air temple island, ok, so I'm in Republic City. I stand up, but notice I'm glowing blue, like a spirit.

You: "What the hell?" I say looking around. I notice a large beam of yellow light is coming from the center of the city, closely resembling the spirit portal from the South Pole. I turn back, and see my body... Oof, that doesn't look good. Maybe a third of my shirt was left and I had a ripped pair of pants on to go along with a brutally beat up face. Then I see a small piece of paper in the window of a store. I walk closer and see a date on it... 10 days from now... Oh... Crap.

Valek: "I told you... You didn't have a chance..." I didn't see him, but I knew his voice. Then I hear my own voice, except it sounded tired and raspy. I turn around and see myself on a knee, struggling even to do that.

Your Body: "I told you... You won't take over this world... Even though it's shown me hell... There are people in this world who deserve to live... And I won't let them down! I've failed to protect those I loved in the past... I Won't Fail This Time!!" Then I begin glowing F/C and a sparkling silver... I gotta admit I liked the look.

Valek: "You wish it would happen like that." Then everything begins breaking apart into shards until it's just darkness. Then I see it, a small square, it shows me... Korra?

You: "What is this?!" I scream. "What do you want Valek!?" I look back towards the square, and see him standing right in front of me. "AH!" I scream and jump back into a fighting stance.

Valek: "You're scared of me... Don't worry... You won't have to suffer much longer... 10 Days M/N... You have 10 days left... And so, does the rest of the world. Try to enjoy your last week alive, Wolverine." He disappears along with the vision of Korra, the last thing I see is Valek standing over her.

Your POV

I wake up in a cold sweat. I shake it off and get out of bed, it looks to be about midday by the shadows the trees have. I throw on a t shirt and shorts then walk downstairs. I hear who I'm guessing is Pema in the kitchen. I walk in, smelling something good.

Pema: "Hello M/N, how are you feeling?"

You: "Better, whatcha cookin?" She laughs.

Pema: "I heard you rolling around upstairs so I started making you some dumplings, they should be done soon. Why don't you go shower, no offense but you smell a bit, well, let's just say ripe." I sniff inside my shirt, ooh, she was not wrong. I head off to shower. Thinking about what Valek showed me. No. I won't let that happen. I won't fail again... this time, this time... No matter what... I won't fail, even if I have to take him down with me.

Korra POV

Mako: "I'm guessing she'll be here by sundown, we need to be ready before then."

Raiko: "Alright, but it doesn't matter how prepared we are to defend ourselves if we can't bring this weapon of Kuvira's down."

You: "We can't." I turn around and see M/N leaning against the wall. He walks up next to me.

Raiko: "What do you mean we can't?"

You: "It's platinum, and it's too thick for my claws to cut through, I'd need a solid 15 minutes to cut through it, and I can't bend platinum in that amount. If we get inside it, then we can take it down easily, I'm sure it's constructed like a shell. The outside is impenetrable so there's no need to protect anything inside it."

Raiko: "Ok, so we need a way to get inside it, how do we?" M/N groans runs his hand down his face.

You: "Are you that dense? I just told you I don't know how." I can see Raiko become pretty agitated after M/N insulted him.