Chapter 53: The Awakening

Your POV

Damn? I think I hurt my everything. I say, sitting up, wait...? Something seems off. I look out my window and see the sun setting, yet my clock says its 1:27 P.M. I get up and walk over to my door, but when I pull it, it doesn't open, yet when I push, it opens easily, my door had always been pulled up open from inside the room. I walk out and into the bathroom, and see that my pupils are F/C and my hair seems to be floating. What the hell is going on? Then I stub my toe on the corner of a cabinet, weird, I've never done that before, but what's even stranger is that I don't feel it... Oh, I'm dreaming, aren't I? I pinch myself, and sure enough, nothing, no pain. I walk out of the bathroom and onto the top of the stairs outside of Korra's house. And see Republic City, in the distance. I look back towards the house, and see it's not covered in ice. It's made out of red bricks. Then I see 3 kids playing in the grass, 2 girls and a boy. Then the scene shifts and I'm lying in a forest with a little girl standing in front of me looking scared out of her mind. Then I'm lying on a beach against a tree and the same little girl sails away on a small boat, as she gets farther away my eyes begin to close, until it's all black.

*TIMESKIP*

Korra POV

It's time, tomorrow is the solstice, he's finally coming back. For the first time in a long time I fall asleep peacefully, knowing that he's finally going to be back.

What the? I open my eyes and see I'm chained up in a place that seems oddly familiar. Then he appears above me... Amon. He reaches down, ready to take my bending away, but before he can I feel the chains slacken. I attack him and send him flying backwards. I look over and see M/N standing there with his claws against the now broken chain. Then everything fades into a snowy landscape, I'm lying in front of Vaatu, I feel so weak I can barely move. He charges a spirit beam and launches it at me, only to be stopped again by M/N. He yells at me to move, and as soon as I'm out of the way it rips by me. I look over and see M/N lying in a red patch of snow. Then the setting changes again, although this time, I seem to be watching it outside my own body. I see myself chained up and Zaheer standing before me, then M/N bursts into the room and starts kicking ass, that is, until he gets hit with the poison... I had no idea how much they had put in him... Then the scene goes in and out of focus, the next thing I see is M/N fly up just in time to block most of the poison from hitting me. Then I'm moved outside the cavern and I see Zaheer and M/N duking it out above, then something hits my arm, I look over and see it's blood. I look back and see the two of them standing in front of me, M/N has a puddle of blood surrounding him and has blood seeping from the sides of his mouth. Once again, the scene fades, but this time a new one doesn't appear... It just stays black.

You: "I Won't Let You Take Her Away From Me!" I hear M/N scream. "She was the first one since my sisters to truly care about me and want to help me..." "If I Have To Kill You All Then So Be It!!" "Please, please just let her live..." "NOOO!!" "I Will Kill As Many People As I Have To To Keep Her Safe!" "You Hurt Her... You Hurt Her!" "I Will Go Through Hell And Back If That's What It Takes!" "You Hear Me Valek!? I'm Coming For You! I Won't Let You Hurt These People!" "What's A God...? To A Non-Believer!" All these sayings... It's all M/N, it's all of his sayings about me or during a fight...

Raava: 'He will be confused when he wakes up Korra. You must ease him back into reality. Gaea has told me, she fears he's been in his dreams and nightmares for far too long... If he tries to do something to quickly, he could end up having a meltdown. Be careful Korra, when he wakes his limits won't be the same. He is very weak right now, Gaea wants you to take good care of him, she said he will listen to you, and you only.'

I sit up in bed, and hear a thud from downstairs. I get out of bed and walk down into the dining room, I see that two of the chairs have been tipped over and the placemats and all been shifted around.