Chapter 67: A... Brother?!

The Wait Is Over! Betcha Didn't Expect This!

6 Months Later

Korra POV

I'm currently out with Asami and Opal at one of our favorite restaurants in the city. People had been flocking back to Republic City ever since Asami said people could return and the city was as busy as ever.

Asami: "So, how's M/N been lately? Is he still, you know...?" She says referring to his nightmares and flashbacks.

Korra: "Well, he's doing a lot better with the flashbacks and visions, he's also gotten over that anxiety of a fight pretty well." Opal then looks up from her food confused.

Opal: "Anxiety?"

Korra: "Uh, yea. He would be really anxious when we were walking around the city or if there was something he couldn't see by. He always thought that someone was trying to kill him and they were always in his blind spot, or at least that's how he explained it." She nods and goes back to eating.

Asami: "So did he go to see a doctor?" I sigh and shake my head.

Korra: "No, he refuses to see someone. Yet he's already back to training again." They both laugh.

Opal: "Honestly, I don't think I'd have a problem with that, he must be in "really" good shape huh?" I shrug.

Korra: "I-I mean, yea, i-if you like that really toned muscular type."

Asami: "Oh, so everybody's attracted to him." I glare at her. "What, he is pretty good looking, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it when we met him." Oh my-

Opal: "Same here, but that thought was shut down when I saw him save Korra. He was obviously head over heels for you." She says laughing. "Yet neither of you seemed to know you liked each other."

Asami: "Yea, it was honestly kind of adorable how childish you two were back then... Now you're a full-fledged avatar and I've heard he's back to being an Admiral in the United Forces again."

Korra: "Well, he's back in, but he's not really starting per say for another month or two. And he's still only Vice Admiral I believe, I think General Iroh is still considered the outright leader."

Opal: "Well, I know Bolin's been thinking about teaching." She says laughing.

Asami: "Wow, I did not see that coming."

Korra: "Yea, what kind of teacher?" I say snickering.

Opal: "Oh, this is even better. He wants to be a Pabu trainer!" We all burst out laughing. Once we all calm down I hear Asami again.

Asami: "So, is he just training to train or what?"

Korra: "Huh?"

Asami: "Is he training for a reason? Or just to stay in shape?" I shrug. I honestly never really asked, I'm just so used to him doing it.

Korra: "I don't really know, but I do know that he's on a whole other level than he was when he fought Hades, it's actually pretty insane what he can do now. You guys know how he fly's around by using his firebending like jet boots or something?" They both nod. "He's been using spiritbending in place of that, and holy shit, I swear it would take him maybe an hour to fly around the entire world now!"

Asami: "What?! Really!?"

Opal: "He's that fast?!" I nod.

Korra: "Yea, half of the time he's training now it's just a blur. I can't even keep track of what's going on anymore. He's seriously gotten good." As I finish I see M/N, Mako, and Bolin all walk in, and I was surprised by how M/N had actually gotten dressed up this time. He had on a nice collared gray sweatshirt, khakis, along with gray dress shoes. Mako's the first to