Chapter 29: Aftermath

Asami POV

Asami: "It's almost noon. Has anybody seen Korra?"

Pema: "Well, she hasn't slept much in the past week. But I guess she should start to get ready for the celebration though."

Jinora: "Why are they having the celebration without M/N? I mean he saved all of us."

Ikki: "Yea! That's not fair!"

Pema: "Well, it has been 10 days now since the fight and he still hasn't woken up."

Asami: "I'm going to go wake Korra." I say walking to her room which had been moved down next to the kitchen. *knock**knock* "Korra? Are you up?" I open the door further and see another figure in the room. She's sleeping on their chest, and I see whoever it is has an arm wrapped around her. I open the door fully to let the light in and see... "M/N!?" I see them both startle awake.

You: "Wha? Who?"

Korra: "I don't want to." I hear Korra mumble.

Asami: "You don't even know what I'm here for."

Korra: "Raiko's party, M/N doesn't want to go and I'm tired." Why does she act like such a 5-year-old sometimes?

Asami: "Nope, your both going. That's final."

You: "I'm still asleep. I might wake up right after the party though." I hear Pema walk up behind me.

Pema: "Is there a problem?"

Asami: "Yea, neither one wants to go to the party, and M/N is acting like a baby."

You: "I'm 17 just so you know." I hear him mumble. I see Korra sit up though.

Korra: "Your 17?" I see M/N nod confused. "Huh, I never thought I was older than you."

You: "How old ar-" He's stopped when Korra's palm connects with face.

Korra: "Never ask a lady her age!" I hear Pema laugh.

Pema: "Well, now that your both fully awake you should start getting ready." They both groan.

You: "But I don't wan-"

Pema: "Mister, you are living in my house! If you want to continue to stay I suggest you go get dressed!" M/N groans again but stands. "Good, there are clothes in your room for you to change into." M/N nods and walks out. I turn back to help Korra begin getting ready.

*TIMESKIP*

Your POV

Pema: "Awww. You look so handsome!" Yea, thanks Pema.

You: "Do I really have to wear this?" I look down, dress shirt and shoes, neither were very comfortable. Those, along with some black pants, which were extremely warm considering it was summer. And on top of that, I had a black suit jacket on which definitely wasn't made for 85-degree weather either.

Pema: "Yes, and you look so dashing in it." I hear Jinora and Ikki giggle behind her.

You: "See, even they think I look stupid." I say gesturing to the two of them.

Pema: "No, they're laughing at your hair. Which you obviously haven't done yet." I look back into a small mirror. Yikes, ok so it was pretty bad. Pema leads me to the kitchen where she wets it down then combs it back. I look in the mirror again, I don't really like this look either. She leads us out and to the courtyard of the temple. "We'll wait here for Korra, then we'll head over to where the ceremony is taking place.

You: "Wait, the ceremonies on the island?" She nods.

Pema: "We don't want Korra to have to travel far." I nod, understanding why. Then I hear a voice.