Chapter 57: Kronos

Your POV

I went inside and had Kya come heal me.

You: "Thanks." I say as we exit the healing room.

Kya: "No problem, but just a piece of advice. You may not want to do that again for at least a day or two. While I did heal them, they're still probably pretty ginger." I nod and walk back outside, and see Korra, glowing? I walk down and can feel the power she's putting out, until she falls to her hands and knees exhausted.

You: "Nice." I say nodding. "So? What was that?" I ask Vivian.

Vivian: "Well, to put it simply, on top of her drawing power from her past lives, she drew power straight from Raava, similar to what you and Gaea do." I nod again, seemed simple enough. "Now. You are going to tell me something." She says as she walks over to me. "Why are you so powerful?" I groan and sit down, this could take a while.

You: "Well, for starters, I'm one of two Dual Benders." She nods.

Vivian: "I know that, I've trained with the other one on how to heal spirits." She must have seen the shocked look on my face when she holds out a hand. "I'll explain later." I nod and continue.

You: "And that other state I go in to. The Sun Warrior thingy, so I have two separate states of power, Gaea, and the Sun Warrior ability. On top of that I have these." I say releasing my claws. "Although Gaea was kind of confusing when she explained it, my great, ok I can't remember what generation it was but one of my grandparents was hurt during Sozin's first attack of the war, his blood mixed with something and somehow these became a thing. I also have the natural ability to heal myself, Gaea said it was an adaptation from my ancestors because they were all fighters, so they developed a rapid healing trait." She just stands there, seemingly shocked.

Vivian: "So you're saying, that you have a combination of three different powers? You're the Dual Bender, The, well, Legendary Sun Warrior I guess I'll call it, and the Wolverine?" I nod.

Korra: "Holy shit you're a beast dude." I wink at her.

You: "True as hell Babe. That's right, you have all this." I say gesturing to myself, we both try to hold in laughs after, until she finally breaks and I follow in right after.

Korra: "No offense M/N... But you should never... and I mean ever... do anything like that again. You just aren't good at bragging." She says in between fits of laughter. I just shrug, I mean it's not like she's wrong, I'm really not good at showing off, or at least I'm not when I try to.

You: "Yea, I think I'll stick with the whole humble thing. That seems to work pretty good." I say still laughing a bit.

Vivian: "Well, you just can't stop impressing me M/N. You are definitely one in a million." I wink and make a little gun out of my hand.

You: "You know it." They both start laughing again.

Korra: "Alright, that was pretty good, but still, it's just not a good look on you." She says now laughing again.

Vivian: "You are definitely something else M/N. Yet you aren't telling me the full story here."

Korra POV

M/N stops laughing instantly.

You: "What do you mean?"

Vivian: "That explains your power, but not how you got them so strong, or how you unlocked a form that has been kept strictly for the highest of the spirits for tens of thousands of years. So, why did you get so mad when you thought Korra died? And I won't accept I love her as an answer." He sighs and thins his lips.