Chapter 61:The Arrival Of Hades

Tenzin POV

What?!

Tenzin: "Mother, did you feel that?" She nods slowly.

Katara: "He has arrived... Hades is here, and he has come for M/N and Korra."

Your POV

As I close in on the figure I realize who it is. That black curly hair and beard, along with not only the level of power he was giving off, but how, well, dark, it felt.

You: "Hades..." He jumps down and begins walking towards me. We stop only a few feet away from each other.

Hades: "So, you have the power to defeat not only Valek, but Kronos as well... Interesting... This fight will be fun indeed." I jump back while kicking a wave of fire at him, only to have him hold out a hand and stop it dead in its tracks. As I land he disappears, I turn around and am barely able to block a punch, but the person who threw the punch... Kronos. I jump back only to be sent flying into a nearby home. As I try to stand something else hits me from behind and sends me flying back out into the road, then another hit to my back and I'm flying up into the air. I see Hades raise both hands above his head, then he swings down and nails me in my stomach, I go flying back into the ground. As I try to stand I feel a power behind me, I turn around and punch, feeling it connect again, then I turn to my left and fire a spiritbeam, I hear a grunt from one of them. As the debris and smoke clear I see both of them against a wall.

Hades: "What!?"

Kronos: "How?!" They both stand again and disappear. I close my eyes and begin moving, dodging, blocking, until they leave an opening. Finally, there's one, I uppercut one to the jaw then turn to my side and swing my leg out, tripping one backwards, then I fall to the ground and place my hand on their back while charging another spiritbeam. I open my eyes and see Kronos with what I think is a look of shock on his face, hard to tell with his eyes. I fire the beam and he goes flying into the sky, then I release my claws and turn around. I narrowly dodge his first punch to my face then swing my claws across his chest, then send a wave of fire at him which knock him back through the other side of the store. I walk over and stand above him.

Hades: "W-what in the world are you?"

You: "You won't hurt my family." I charge another spiritbeam, this time putting much more into it than before.

Riher POV

Incredible... He just keeps improving... The stronger his opponent, the stronger he becomes... He could be the one.

???: "Lord Riher, as I'm sure you're aware. The Spirit Of Death, Hades, has appeared in the mortal world. What are your orders?"

Riher: "Leave him. I wish to see how this battle turns out."

???: "You do know what happens if the mortal kills him, don't you?"

Riher: "Yes, but as soon as Hades begins fighting at 100 percent it will be over. He simply does not want to because it will damage his image. Having to fight all-out against a mortal, he would be taken as a joke by anyone who has not seen this man fight." They nod and walk out as I return to the battle. He was nowhere near Valek's power when they started, yet by the end, they were even. He was nowhere near Kronos's power when they started, yet now, he's just toying with him. Hades outclassed him severely at the beginning, yet after just a few blows, he's already close to matching his power... What in the world was this man? Even I cannot comprehend how he is adapting to the new powers so well.

Your POV

I float above the city and the flying debris and wait for him to resurface. That blast wasn't strong enough to kill him... So wher- I turn around and block an attack from Kronos. We begin exchanging attacks with each other. Finally, I'm able to knock him back Then I fly above him and send a blast of fire, knocking him back to the ground. As soon as he hits the ground though, I see Hades come flying up at me, black fire exploding from his feet.