Chapter 39: Chelsea

Korra POV

Sick? What does he mean sick?

Korra: "What do you mean you're sick?" He seems to sway a little, he limps over and slides to the ground against a tree.

You: "I don't know, I got ambushed by some people in a forest I was walking through. They shot these arrows at me, next thing I know, I've gotten a dozen arrows throughout my body and can't heal myself. But what was really weird was that they just stopped firing once they saw me stop healing. It was like, that was their goal... Korra, I'm being hunted by somebody."

Korra: "So are you trying to say someone sent these people after you?" He shrugs.

You: "I'm not ruling that out, but I know they definitely had alternate motives other than food or me trespassing on their land. They would have taken me then, but they didn't." I hear two sets of footsteps come up behind us. I turn to see Mako and Wu.

Mako: "Woah, what happened dude?" M/N looks up at him, but just shakes his head and looks back down. I could tell he was exhausted.

Wu: "What in the heck happened to this freak!?" Oh no... I hear M/N shift around and stand.

You: "Who the hell are you calling a freak Pipsqueak?" He says, standing over Wu.

Wu: "Hey! I'm about to be crowned King of The Earth Kingdom! Watch your tone with me." M/N's claws shoot out. I see Wu jump back. "I told you he was a freak!"

You: "Who the hell is this dipshit?" He says looking at me. "There is no way in hell he is going to be the new Earth King." I shrug.

Korra: "He is the great-nephew of Hou-Ting, he's being crowned tomorrow." I see Wu cross his arms and stick his tongue out at M/N. All I see is a blur of gray, the next thing I know M/N's claws are pressed against Wu's throat.

You: "One, never mess with someone who can kill you. Two, if you are going to be king, start acting like it. Three, if you call me freak one more time, I won't hold back. And four, you are an idiot." M/N pulls his claws back and retracts them, I can hear him breathing heavily.

Korra: "You need to rest." He looks at me, then shakes his head.

You: "No, I don't want any of you around when these people find me again, you could get hurt. I'll be fine, it was, nice, to see you guys again." Then he walks off, putting his hood back up in the process.

Mako: "Korra, what's wrong with him?" I watch him walk away.

Korra: "We don't let him leave the city, understand me? Get Lin and make sure we have eyes on him at all times." He nods and walks off with Wu. I watch him turn onto the street and begin walking down it. I notice the sword on his back again. Why would he need a sword?

Your POV

It was around 11 at night when I hear the scream, it sounded like a young woman. I groan but head towards the sound. I turn down an alleyway that intersects another alley about a hundred feet away. When I reach it, I see a girl maybe a few years older than me backed against the wall with a large man in front of her.

Woman: "Leave me alone you freak!"

Man: "Oh, come on baby. You aren't thinkin' straight, why don't I take you home so you can relax and get out of those tight clothes." The woman tries to slap him but he grabs her hand before she can. "Well, I'm sure you can see how this may be a problem."

Woman: "Get away from me!" She tries to pull her hand back.

Man: "Oh, I don't think I can let that happen. You might try and hit me again."