Chapter 9: The Unknown Power

Your POV

I wake up strapped down in the middle of the fighting stage on my knees. With him... Amon standing in front of me. I see the stands are empty except for Korra, Bolin, Mako, Tenzin, and Lin.

Korra: "Let him go! I'm the one you want!"

Amon: "Well, you see he took down on of my largest warehouses, he has to pay the price."

Korra: "What price?"

Amon: "I will rid him of his evil, he will be purified." Oh... crap.

Korra: "Take mine instead!" What!? No what is she thinking! She can't do that! I hear Amon laugh.

Amon: "Well, I find that, a fair deal." I see them go to grab her and something inside me clicks.

You: "No..." I see Amon and Korra look to face me.

Korra: "M/N!"

Amon: "What!? No!? How are you awake!? Hurry up and bring the avatar!" I feel it, it's happening again, but why, why am I so angered by this?

You: "NO!" I feel it slipping, and everything goes black again.

Korra POV

What's happening to him?

Amon: "Hurry! I need the avatar!" I feel the men chi block me and yank me to my knees in front of Amon.

Korra: "No! This wasn't the deal! Let him go!" I see him raise his hand above my head. "No!" I close my eyes and brace for it as I feel a tear fall. This is it. I wait, but don't feel anything. I look up to see Amon, with a hand wrapped around his neck. I see him get thrown into the side of the arena, the wall cracking when he hits it. I turn back and see... M/N? His eyes are glowing like they did in the dream. I feel the cuffs around me break. How? They said they were platinum. How did he bend them? He picks me up bridal style and carries me to Tenzin and the others.

You: "Take her back to the temple!" He says sternly. I feel Mako grab me and take off running. I turn back to see M/N, fighting, no thrashing the equalists.

Your POV

You: "What the hell happened?" I say awaking next to the locker of the stadium. 'Get dressed and head to the temple! Now!' I hear the voice say in a different tone of voice I've never heard before. I get dressed and take off for the temple. When I arrive, I see Pema with a bruise on her face crying.

You: "What happened?" I see Korra turn around.

Korra: "You're ok! I was worried!" She says running up to hug me. I hug back slightly, but continue to look around.

You: "Pema what happened?" I ask softly.

Pema: "They Took Them! Jinora! Ikki! Meelo! There all gone!" I take a step back when I hear this. That feeling... it's different, this isn't rage, this is something else. I haven't felt this way since... I feel everything slipping away again, I fall to my knees and punch the ground sending a shockwave outward and leaving a noticeable dent in the earth. How dare they, I look up to see the person I've considered a mother for the past 2 weeks crying, with a bruised face. And then I feel it click, although this time, it doesn't go black. I can still see and hear everything. I look around and see everything has a white-ish tint, but besides that everything seems normal. I look over to Korra and see her and everyone else staring.

Korra POV

I feel it, the shockwave from the punch, it was, unreal the power behind it. I see him begin to lose it again. His eyes begin to glow and I feel the heat radiating from him.