Chapter 22: Family?

Your POV

Sky: "Help me. M/N, please help me."

I awake with a jolt. I look around and see I'm in the healing tubs at Korra's house. I push myself out of the tub. God, everything hurts. I walk out towards the dining room. I need to find Korra. But when I arrive at the dining room I see Kya crying. No, Kya had been watching Sky for the past few weeks... The dream...

You: "Kya, what's wrong?"

Kya: "Somebody took her! They took Sky!" I feel anger course through me. I know he did it. I walk out the door not caring about how I was still only in shorts in the South Pole. I focus and find Sky's heat signature and take off towards it. I land and see she's tied under a tree that's been lit on fire.

Sky: "M/N!" Everything goes black and the next thing I know I'm back at Korra's house with Sky in my arms.

Kya: "Sky, oh thank gods! I thought I lost you!"

You: "Get her to the tubs. She should be fine in a day." Then I turn to Tonraq. "Where's Korra?"

Tonraq: "She's fine M/N. You should get some rest your still hu-" I walk up and am inches away from him.

You: "No! They're Going After Her! They've Gotten To Me And Sky! I Will Not!! Let Them Get To Korra!! Where! Is! SHE?!"

Tonraq: "Zaofu. She's in Zaofu. It's one of the safest cities in the world." I ignore the last part and take off towards Zaofu. They won't get her to. I refuse to let that happen.

Asami POV

Asami: "What are we going to do? With that lava surrounding them we can't even get close."

Sue: "What if w-" She's cut off by a bright F/C light in the sky. I don't even think about it. I know who it is, and I know he's pissed. A few seconds later it lands in a cloud of smoke. I see M/N exit the smoke. I see steam coming off of him.

You: "Where's Korra?" I point to where they had her. I see M/N turn and... growl? He takes off towards them. The earthbender sends a rock twice the size of him right at M/N... But he fly's right through it, shattering it. I see M/N land a punch square on his face and sends him into a pole on the other side of the lava. Then he gets down and spins his leg out, tripping up the armless one. As she's falling he lands a punch dead center of her face and she goes flying into the same pole as the earthbender. Then the combustion bender sends a blast at him? What? That would hit all of them. They're all only a few feet away from each other. But I see M/N... catch it? He catches the blast and throws it back at her. She goes flying back. Then it's just him and the airbender.

You: "Leave now and live. Without Korra." The man nods and takes off with the rest of his gang. I see M/N pick up Korra and fly over the lava and land next to us. "Get out of here."

Bolin: "What? You beat them." He shakes his head.

You: "No, there's one more." And as if on cue a man and woman walk out.

Rue: "How? How are you alive?!" M/N stands and walks towards him. I see his eyes start glowing.

You: "I'm going to kill you." I see his claws extend.

Rue: "Lucifer. Engage X-1. Terminate." I see the man begin to charge M/N. But he stops half way. "What?! How are you bending him?! His alloy is pure metal!"

You/Gaea: "Wrong. Metal comes from the earth. And I am the goddess of earth. And my vessel has called upon my assistance in eliminating you." I see the man begin to... float? No, M/N's bending him. He stops over the lava. And begins to sink down.