Chapter 30: Aftermath Part 2

Your POV

Gaea: "500 more M/N! Then were done! Get up there!" I have five hundred more?

You: "What? I've already done 500?"

Gaea: "You need 1000. It's the last day. You did 300 pushups, 1000 sit ups, a 10 mile run, now I need 500 more pull ups and you're done! Let's go! Push yourself!"

*TIMESKIP*

Gaea: "Congratulations M/N, you are now in peak condition, you have fully recovered from Zaheer's battle and the poison. You may now go see Korra."

You: "Yes! Finally!" I yell out of breath. I head to the nearby lake and wash off before leaving to the docks of the city, I get on the first ship heading for the Southern Water Tribe. I notice there were only 3 other people on it. I shrug it off and decide to take a nap. Gaea had me sleeping only 6 hours a day since we started training, and on top of that the nightmares still bothered me rather commonly.

Korra POV

It's now been 11 weeks. He said he'd be here in less than 4. I sigh, knowing he's not coming. Me and my mom are currently out walking, well, she is. I'm still stuck in this god forbidden wheelchair.

Senna: "Korra? Honey is something wrong?" I shake my head. "Honey, I know somethings bothering you." I look around to make sure nobody's close to us.

Korra: "He's not coming. Is he?" I look down and feel tears building up. My mom puts her hand on my shoulder.

Senna: "You don't know that sweetie."

Korra: "Mom, not even Tenzin knows where he is. He said he just disappeared one night." I hear her sigh.

Senna: "Korra, you can't let him ruin your life." Just as he finishes I hear and see a crowd of teenage girls running towards the docks.

Girl 1: "He's Here! He's Here!"

Girl 2: "Move it! He's Mine!" They continue to screaming as they run. Then I see a middle-aged woman walking after them sigh.

Woman: "I'll never get to him through all them."

Senna: "Miss, if you don't mind me asking. Who's here and why do they, and you, want to see him so badly?" The woman looks at her slightly confused.

Woman: "You didn't hear?" My mom shakes her head. "He's back, the Dual Bender." I couldn't believe it. He's back? Then the ships horn blasts and I can see the crowd of girls surrounding a single figure, although he looked too broad to be M/N.

Korra: "Mom, let's go." She looks at me shocked and confused.

Senna: "What?! Why?!"

Korra: "I-I don't want to see him right now." She looks at me then back towards where M/N supposedly was. Then sighs and walks over to me, we turn around and walk away.

Senna: "Ok, what's up? Why didn't you want to see him?"

Korra: "Tenzin said he was gone for 10 weeks. And then he just shows up and expects me to just fall into his arms?"

Girl 1: "M/N! M/N! Do you want to come over to my house? We could have some fun? My parents are gone for the night." I gesture my mom to stop, I know she heard it too.

You: "I, uh, I'm sorry, but I'm looking for someone else." I turn my head lightly so I could just barely see him out of the corner of my eye.

Girl 2: "Ugh! Don't tell me you're here for your precious little avatar."

You: "Sorry, but I am, and I'm also late. So, if you lad-" I could see him try to push his way out of the crowd of girls. Until he's cut off.

Girl 1: "Why!? Why do you want her? I'm "much" better looking. Plus, she's basically another guy with her ugly build." I look down, knowing he wasn't going to deny it.