Chapter 66: Taken

*TIMESKIP*

1 Month Later

Korra POV

I wake up and see M/N get out of bed.

Korra: "M/N...? What are you doing its two AM?"

You: "He's here Korra." I groan, not another hallucination.

Korra: "M/N, there's nobody here that's not supposed to be. Just try to relax and go back to sleep." But he doesn't listen.

You: "Stay up Korra, whatever you do don't fall asleep." Then he opens the door and walks out. I groan and sit up, only to here the closet door creek open. Then I see a single eye peering at me from within it.

Your POV

I hear her scream and run back upstairs. No! NO! I jump out the window and fly above the temple. Nothing... He was gone... And he got her... I fall to the ground, no... no, not like this...

Tenzin: "M/N? What's wrong?"

You: "He got her... He got Korra..."

Tenzin POV

We all gather in the dining room to discuss what we need to do.

Tenzin: "Do you know who took her M/N?"

You: "I-I'm not positive, but if it is who I think it is... We're on a time limit."

Jinora: "Who do you think did it?"

You: "I man by the name of Talon... He's a psychotic old man who kidnaps people who he believes are not grateful enough for what they have..."

Tenzin: "Why did you say we're on a time limit then?" He swallows before speaking, this man, Talon, whoever he was, M/N was very shaken by him.

You: "He puts you through a game, if you beat the game, you live, if you don't..."

Lin: "The game kills you... It's him, kid, we've been looking for this guy too, but he disappeared a while ago... But that sounds just like him..."

You: "I'd say we've got 3 hours to find her... Or else we'll find her dead or severely traumatized."

Mako: "Ok, where do we start?"

You: "All of you will search for any signs around the temple of where they could have gone, if you do find something, follow it... I'm going on a hunch. Good luck." Then he turns around and walks out.

Korra POV

I wake up and feel a nasty pain in 4 places. 2 spots on the left and right side of my stomach, and 2 spots on each side of my back. I look down and see some kind of metal contraption surrounding me. I stand up, but see I'm in a room with no doors or window, there are lights on the ceiling though. I see a safe with a small candle and tape player on it with a small note that says "play me." I also now notice I'm in nothing but my underwear. I look around the room one more time, and this time I notice the ground is mainly covered in glass shards. I grab the tape and click the play button.

Talon: "Hello Avatar Korra. I'm sure you would like to know why you're here, and the reason is, you are no longer needed, you've been given so much in your life, yet you never seem to think of it as anything more than the normal. But now, you are going to see what it feels like when you have no one to count on but yourself... That metal belt around your waist, it is bolted into you." What?! Who the hell is this?! "The key to unlock it is in that safe, and the key to that safe is written on the walls, but only the light of that candle can show you. Oh, and no bending, I'm watching you, and if I see you doing that... I'll blow the entire room to bits. You have 3 hours Avatar. Let's see what you're made of." I feel stunned, I-I can't move... I, this guy, he, my god...