[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 13

[Shizuo's POV]

Four-eyes and Celty has been working on (F/n) for 5 hours now. My ice have all melted and my bleeding stopped. I also dressed my own wound because I couldn't wait for the doctor to tend it for me.

Tch! That flea, making a customer wait for five hours before he attends them. But I don't blame him because somehow, I don't want (F/n) to die. I am confused myself. She attempted to kill me, I wanted to carry my revenge on her, and now... I wanted to save her?

A few moments later, Shinra and Celty came out. I stood up and greeted them. "How is (F/n) going?" I asked with a little concern. I don't understand why I'm concerned for her.

"She's okay and the operation is successful," Shinra retorted to my question calmly while smiling, "Right now, she's resting. When she falls asleep, I'll bring her to bed."

"That's a relief." I sighed.

"She said something subconsciously while we treated her," four eyed flea added. I raised my brow curiously. "Her family's made of assassins and they died in line with their jobs. She wanted to make a difference. That pushed her to become the assassin she is now."

"... I see..." I said, then paused shortly. "I want to see her."

As I went pass them to open the door, Plea grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "(F/n) is resting. I'll call you when we bring her to the room."

"Fine," I mouthed. Then, he went in front of me and started untying the bandage on my arm. "What are you doing?"

"You tend your wound by yourself," he said as he finished untying it, "I want to see it first."

The bandage fell of and my wound opened again. The blood is already dry and it didn't hurt. I'm used to getting injured since I was a kid, so it won't hurt anymore. He took a tweezer and opened my wound, looking for the bullet and pouring an antiseptic, he found nothing.

"They say tending a wound hurts more than getting it," Shinra said all of a sudden, "But whatever wound I tend to you, it's like nothing you."

"I don't know," I said as I looked at the wound flea is dressing up.

"Would you like to stay here for (F/n)?" he asked, his smile still the same, "I know it's gonna be awkward, but you two have to clear something up."

"I'm going home afterwards since it looks like I can't have a moment with her today, but I'll be coming here every now and then until she's well," I replied flatly, "I want to talk to her."

"Okay..." he said.

I went to the elevator and left without bothering to take my tuxedo vest. I'd be skipping my work today since I need to rest.

-

[Tom's POV]

In 4 days, this is the first time Shizuo and I met again. We're in the same café where we met (F/n). Shizuo is not acting like the usual.

"Hey, Shizuo, is there something wrong?" I asked him worriedly and he snapped off his trance.

"Nothing... just thinking of something," he said in his usual tone.

I was not convinced that nothing happened. I've tried to call him these past days, but he wasn't picking up his phone. No matter how hard he hides is, there is something wrong.

He stood up and said, "I'll be going now. Sorry, I can't come and talk with you a while longer."

I was confused. I looked at his plate and he hasn't finished his food yet. He paid for it. "Are you sure you don't want to finish your food?"

(Durarara!! - Shizuo x Reader) Your Target-SaviorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara