[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 7

[Normal POV]

The blonde shot his eyes wide, glaring at the two new comers. "Don't be stupid, (F/n)! You're not supposed to be here!" As he tried to get up and run, he couldn't move his body. He realized that he's been paralyzed by the side smirk of the young woman in foreign skin.

"You bitch!" Shizuo growled at the witch, but she just ignored him.

Claudia studied (F/n) with her eyes as she stood up and sauntered over them.

"What did you to do Shizuo?" (F/n) hissed at her. She came here just to take her man away, but by the looks of how things are, Claudia have something under her sleeve. Careless actions are prohibited.

Claudia just smiled at her. "I just told him that he should be a good boy and choose me instead."

(F/n) looked over to her man with disbelieving eyes. He just looked down to apologize. "(F/n), just go. Please."

"See?" Claudia scoffed and gestured the girl that her man had totally dumped her. He chose a younger foreign woman instead of her.

(F/n) stood a couple of steps forward, slightly past Claudia. The latter woman was surprised at (F/n)'s stubbornness. "You-?!"

Before anything else happened in between the two woman, Izaya grabbed (F/n)'s shoulder. (F/n) glared at him.

"Well, this is quite disgraceful of you, (F/n). You already have a wonderful man by your side, yet you hopelessly wanted your ex back," Claudia taunted her with a chiding smile. Shizuo hissed at this.

"What did you just say?" (F/n) snapped. "Let me have you know that thi-"

"Thank you, Claudia-san," Izaya intervened, smiling at the foreigner. "I should be really happy with your compliments, but you are misunderstanding something. (F/n) and I aren't anything like that..."

Shizuo sighed in relief somehow. He wanted to jump Izaya whether he confirms Claudia's presumptions right or not.

"...yet," the information broker finished his sentence, causing the blonde man to snarl at him.

Claudia blinked twice. "Oh, I'm sorry. Then, what brings you here?"

"To escort this feisty woman and to see something humanly," he said and then he let go of (F/n)'s shoulders and took a few steps backwards behind the door frame. "Now that my duty is over, take care of yourselves, Shizu-chan, (F/n)-chan!" He winked and disappeared in a flash. (F/n) sighed.

"Have you been listening to our conversation?" Shizuo asked, making a hopeful facial expression at (F/n). "What did you hear?"

"I was here when Claudia started talking about the Uncle Chikara's revival and revenge," (F/n) said nonchalantly, apparently. "Claudia-san, I am grateful to be named after someone as amazing as you are. I'm sure Uncle Chikara loved you, otherwise he won't name me 'Leena'."

The woman glared at (F/n). She gritted her teeth and hissed a little. "When have naming other test patients after the first become love? You mean he named you my name with a number; that's totally ridiculous."

"Look, Leena, Claudia... when Uncle Chikara died, he asked me to look for you and send his apologies to you. I never gave up because I knew he was sincere. And I also understand why you can't accept his apology." (F/n) walked a few steps back just enough to have a good look on the witch's eyes. "I can see in them... you sacrificed your sight for him and received the sense you lost through sorcery."

Claudia covered her dimmer eye, looked sideward down, and said sharply, "You talk like you know everything, but in fact you don't know anything. You two lovers talk shit to my face. This is why I hate people like you."