[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 31

[Omniscient POV]

As always, in front of every fight, (F/n)'s blood is boiling. She have long waited for this moment to arrive, however, she doesn't have a trace to where Chikara is. She, together with Shizuo, Varona, Shinra, and Celty, have stayed inside the house. They wanted to keep (F/n) inside instead of face dangers outside without a considerable possibility that they can find the ring leader.

The gangs of Ikebukuro agreed to the plan. Despite (F/n) lusting for fight with every fiber of her body, she thinks that it is considerable not to waste time and effort with the uncertainty. They have all agreed that (F/n) will put an end to Chikara. Besides, (F/n) would not want anyone else to take his head. Shizuo once disapproved of this fight, but (F/n) is persistent.

"I will be the one to fight Chikara; his head is mine," she clearly stated before the terrorists have broken out.

Now, Celty is updating with the Dollars and the chat room to know what is happening with the zombie apocalypse. There are pictures being sent. None of the citizens are going down. They are strong against the enemy and they have successfully held the fortress until the noon.

After a few waves of zombies have been dismissed, the media sent their troop to make a live broadcast.

"We are in the first train station of Ikebukuro this 2:55 in the afternoon, reporting live," the newscaster has hectically informed the mass as he spoke in front of his camera man. "As you can see, today, the people are restlessly clogging the train station in hopes of getting out of Ikebukuro."

The newscaster grabbed one of the citizens and interviewed him. "Excuse me sir, can you tell us more about what is happening in the station?" he said as he lent his mic to the middle-aged man.

The man looks irritated. "We've been waiting here for almost 5 hours! The train is not coming! We are worried that the zombies might come to massacre us! We don't have gang members on watch!"

The newscaster was taken aback as the man shouted at him. "That was terrifying." They show side clips on the news of how the gangster fought the zombies. "In this zombie apocalypse, it's like the World War Three. But fear not, citizens, as the color gangs have united to protect us."

He then decided to interview another person, a working woman, this time. "Excuse me, miss, can I interview you?"

She smiled awkwardly in the camera. "Hi. Um... I'm scared. I don't know what to say," she said and she cried in front of the camera.

-

Izaya was watching the news but he doesn't have the slightest empathy for the people. "What idiots," he said, "Those zombies are real, but if you get to a high place, they won't bother eating your head."

"You are very relax for someone who is about to be minced meat," Namie said as she filed her documents on the shelf, acting just as relaxed as Izaya.

"You're one to talk," Izaya replied, amazed with her refine attitude. "You should be freaking right now. That's how normal girls are."

"Oh my, oh my!" she exclaimed as she cupped her rosy cheeks, suddenly acting freaky. "I wouldn't mind if I die by the hands of my Seiji-kun."

Izaya cringed. "Aren't you being completely random? Wait... you're imagining creepy things again."

The long haired lady didn't respond anymore. She wasn't listening to him.

-

The media restlessly interviewed the residents by the station. Majority of them did not want to be interviewed. As they get down to the final citizen who looked like he'll be fine with an interview, they wasted no time. They went to the man clad in back, covering his face and distancing himself from the people.