[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 2

[Shizuo's POV]

The moment I realized that the new girl kissed me was when she put her tongue in and quickly drew away from me. She has the confused look in her face which she quickly replaced with a cheeky smile.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her in displease. I feel like she mocks my and (F/n)'s feelings towards each other with what she just did. I feel like hurling her off the window or splitting her neck from her body.

"I like you. That is the easiest explanation," she said, tucking her tongue at me as if playing with me.

I thought that maybe she deserves a little heartbreak from being a brat. I wiped my mouth, disgusted from her nasty touch. "I'm sorry; I don't like you. (F/n) is my girlfriend and I love her," I told her while I looked at her cruelly.

"Oh no, you don't. Rather, you won't anymore. I forbid you," she told me as if she's my strict mother. For good one's sake, she's almost half my age!

"(F/n) is best woman in the face of earth. She's not some tawdry lady like you!" I insulted her proud womanliness. I was being kind to her before, but after what she did, I lost all respect for her. "A cheap girl like you who approves staying in a man's house that easily and kiss him that boldy cannot possibly love him. Out with your scheme!"

"That's enough running your mouth!" she shouted loudly, not holding back. "I order you this: break up with her!"

I tugged my ears to show her how pissed I am right now. "'Running my mouth?' That should be my line!" I grabbed her neck in an attempt to wring it, but I couldn't explain why I couldn't muster any strength in my arms. I am doing nothing more than just holding her neck. She smirked at me.

"You see; you can't harm me," she said as she looked at me with wicked eyes. For ones, I thought I saw her go blind. Her irises just blurred, but it returned to normal. I rubbed my eyes and tried to do a number on her, but she wasn't hurt at all. Not even a single scratch. "I just administered a spell directly into your mouth, didn't I?"

"What are you?" I demanded at her as I catch my breath. I am getting tired dealing at her, but my body acts on its own. That's why I couldn't drag her out.

"Oh my! How rude? I am a human, of course," she retorted. Even her eyes are laughing now. How fearsome is she? "I am a special human. A witch."

"I knew it! (F/n) and I shouldn't have helped you from the start!" With her ability, she could just save herself. Earlier was part of her plan. To be involved with such a troublesome person... that is our grave mistake together. "What are you after?"

"Well, well, well... should I tell you or not?" she said as she walked around me. "I decided I should trust you. You can't go out and tell her anyway. The one I really want is (F/n)."

"Don't you dare touch my girl!" I growled.

"Oh, don't be hasty! It's not like you're never gonna see her ever again. I went along because I knew I could use you."

I huffed. "You may have stopped me from harming you, but you can't stop me from being with (F/n)." She may have done well setting a trap for us, but she can't plan for all the possibilities.

"You're right," she agrees with a soft voice, then smirked again. "However!" She pulls out a long brown hair I immediately recognized.

"Is that (F/n)'s hair? What are you going to do with it?!"

She looked at me with an annoyed expression. "Do I have to tell you everything?" She attached it to some voodoo doll and casted another spell. "How about this: Break up with (F/n) or she will suffer. Choose."