IMPORTANT (not an update)

Hello! I am uploading this chapter to know how you readers are doing. Lol

I know I've been updating terribly slow. It is monthly and I am faithful with that update (in Quotev). But like any other author, I am writing this fanfic not only because I want to but also because I really appreciate it when the readers appreciate it.

To me, this is a good story. I swear. Since you said you like it, I work hard on it and do my best to make this story interesting.

Thank you very much, responsive readers. It really makes my heart full to see your lovely comments when you say my writing style is unique and my plots are wonderful. You are amazing yourself.

This story is about to come to an end. :-) Thanks to you readers, it will be a finished story. I have prepared a lot of chapters, but they aren't proofread yet. If I can finish until the third arc and its proofreading this July, I can upload it all. If I can't, then I will upload it on early August.

This is quite a selfish request coming from me. I have never been a popular author nor do I want it. My works are mostly unknown.

That is why, I request to all my active readers to please vote and/or comment on my story. What you think about it? Are you still liking the story? For this story to go well, I need your support. I want to know that you are there for me, supporting this story. Please help me get more people to enjoy this story. So that, even if it is just this one, I can be proud that I have written a story that many people love.

I have the tendency to expect responses from readers unconditionally and I get depressed too if there's lack in responses. I'm worried that it might affect the story.

I will not delete this chapter after I update with the new chapters. That is all I ask.

Thank you very much.

Love,

Madeline - Ahmelyie

(⌒o⌒)

---------------------------------------
LOOKING FOR FASTER UPDATES?
See: https://www.quotev.com/story/8937368/DRRR-Shizuo-x-Reader-Your-Target-Savior
I find updating in that site easier, faster, and better (in my own opinion). Wattpad is cool, too, though ;-)