A/N 3: Second Transition of Arcs

For contents such as discrimination, gender inequality, racism, or anything else present in the story that might have offended some viewers, I sincerely apologize. Note that it is not directed to anyone, but it is a vital element in the story.

For those people who share the same names as some of my OCs, it is completely coincidental.

The Ikebukuro Annual Fighting Festival is also fictitious and is totally made up by the author. The idea is copied from the Vaizelle/Byzel/Bizel Fighting Festival, an event in the story Nanatsu no Taizai or The Seven Deadly Sins. I couldn't think an amazing fighting plot by myself, and the Byzel Fighting Festival is an excellent reference. If you haven't seen that anime, I highly recommend it to you. It's on season one, episodes 10 and 11. Two seasons are already released by this time.

So far, this story is becoming a Shizuo X Reader X Izaya story. Oh well, I didn't expect this. Izaya has taken a liking on her. That is because, you, my precious reader, are a beautiful and wonderful lady! *winks* Quote and unquote me for that. XD hihi ... Did I say that right?

Anyway, I'll give you a preview to the next arc, the Claudia Arc. (F/n) and Shizuo have started officially dating each other as they search for the real Leena Prestn because of (F/n)'s incomparable kindness. What if a beautiful foreigner named Claudia Keats get in the way of their love? Want to know what happens? Of course, you do. Lol. Stay tuned to my third and last arc :-) I'm sure you want this story to end soon. It's been running long with monthly updates. I couldn't get the right time to make mass publishes before. Gomen ne.

By the way, you guys can hate my oc, Claudia, I give you my permission. She's a bitch anyway XD

Here's a Trivia: Wanna know where author-chan got the name Chikara? It is Japanese for power & influence. Therefore, Ayuno Chikara-san is a very powerful and influential man – both historically and scientifically in this story.

The chapters in this story released and will be released are already proofread chapters. There may still be some mistakes and I hope minor mistakes get a pass. XD It's tiring to run another round of proofreading. Besides, this story is already complete, given the 3 major arcs and an ending chapter.

If you like this story, please support the author and help her get more views and readers through favoriting/voting, sharing, and commenting to her story. Also, please do watch Durarara!! Thank you very much.