Entrance Exam

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was a bright and sunny day, I was walking down the road to U.A High wearing my (F/C) headphones on, since All Might wanted me or rather bugged me to go there so badly to "study" which clearly states that I need to be an undercover student there to avoid any suspicions about my identity and my powers as a guardian. I've known All Might since the first day I got to Musutafu, he was one of the heroes I saved during the battle against Tomura Shigaraki. I vaguely remember the memory since I have a scar left to prove it. Ever since then, All Might grew fond of me even when I'm a little annoyed in everything he does.

I reached a building that looked like the letter "H" and noticed that this is U.A High. I walked inside the building only to be bumped by someone behind me, hearing a thud meaning he/she was knocked down. I turn around to see who it was and noticed a boy about the same age as me with black curly hair with green highlights, green eyes staring at me, and freckles around his cheeks wearing to what I assume the school's uniform. "Hey you alright?" I asked as I offer him my hand to help him up. He grabbed my hand and pulled him up, dusting himself off. "Y-Yes I am..." he said as he stuttered a bit. "I'm sorry to b-bump into you... I-I was in a h-hurry..." he said as I wave my hand at him, making it not of a big deal. "Its fine I know that you're in a rush so please, go ahead." I smiled as I gesture him to continue forward and he just bowed at me and heading straight to U.A. 'He's...an interesting boy.' I thought as I went inside U.A.

Midoriya's POV:

I was in a real hurry after mom woke me up so late, well, I don't blame her. The only one to blame was me since I didn't set my alarm last night, I was busy training and when I got home I passed out on my bed. I went to take a quick shower and got dressed in my uniform and went downstairs to get my bento box and a simple toast and went zooming to U.A. At times like this I wish that I had a super speed quirk, but super strength is good right, especially when it comes from your favorite hero All Might.

I was in a real hurry as I run to the road reaching U.A, until I didn't noticed that I bumped into someone, I fell down and thought 'How strong is this person in front of me?' I looked up at the figure to see a boy about the same age as me with (H/L)(H/C) hair, (E/C) orbs that when you look at him directly it feels like he's piercing to your soul, and a (F/C) headphones. Then I noticed that he isn't from U.A because of the clothes he is wearing, probably he's here  for an entrance exam. I saw him offering his hand and to which I gladly accepted it as he helped me up. I said sorry and manage to stutter, 'Why did I stutter?' I thought not making myself more embarrassed as I am now, he gestures me to go ahead. I bowed to him as a thank you and a sorry and went to my class, hopefully I'm not that late.

I arrived to my class which is 1-A hoping that Kacchan or Iida isn't from the same class just like me, but boy am I wrong. As I open the door the smile and confidence on my face disappeared as I saw the two of them fighting. "Don't put your feet on the desk!" a boy with glasses which is Tenya Iida yelled to a blond kid who is my childhood friend Kacchan or Katsuki Bakugo who gave him a 'Huh?' for an answer. "Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" Iida said as Kacchan looked at him. "I don't! What junior high did you go to, you side character?" Kacchan asked as Iida answered it. "I attended Somei Private Academy." he said. "Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have a fun time crushing you!" Kacchan said in a confident yet cocky way.

Then Kacchan noticed me as Iida did the same, fixing their looks at me as I stood there. "Good Morning!" Iida greeted as he walks towards my direction making the same introduction as he did to Kacchan but I suddenly stopped him. "I heard... I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you Iida." I said as he said something about the entrance exam saying how he misjudged me. Until, Ochaco yelled noticing my features as I looked at her seeing the uniform which really looks good in her. I blushed as she makes some punching motion that I did in the exam saying how awesome it was.