Breaking Point

As the school festival draws to a close and the awards ceremony was almost finished, the green haired teen was smiling as he saw his friends takes the stage, receiving their medals. Unknown to them, the young guardian was back.

Midoriya's POV:

I smile as I saw Iida, Todoroki, and Kacchan received their medals, clapping a little bit as I smile. But something still bothers me, the shiver I felt as well as my classmates were not from Todoroki, somehow, it felt very different.

I sighed a little bit as I look at All Might for a while, seeing that he was talking to the phone, he turned around, he probably has some hero stuff as he finished up and hangs the phone up.

All Might's POV:

I was talking on the phone with Recovery Girl as I look at my students, seeing that young Midoriya was looking at me I turn around.

"He's here Toshi, (Y/N) is back." she said as I was surprised to hear it. "What? Why so soon?" I asked as she sighed a little bit, knowing that something is wrong. "He's not alone, he had some company when he got back." she said as I already knew who it was, the pink haired girl that he was with earlier, I think Aiko was her name.

"And the both of them don't look so good." she said as I grew more curious. "I'll be right there." I said as I hang up and putting away my phone, heading straight to the room where young Midoriya was earlier.

As I walk towards the room, I can't help thinking about what happened to the both of them, I shrugged the feeling of it and reached my destination. Turning the knob of the door and opening it, I saw a scene that was very familiar earlier.

I saw the pink haired girl lying on the infirmary bed, all bandaged up as Recovery Girl stood up behind the (H/C) haired male. I walk up to Recovery Girl and she looked up at me.

"Poor kid, she went through a lot when the both of them arrived, she had a scar across her arm and a stab wound on her left side, along with a concussion through the head." she said as I felt bad for her, I know Midoriya has the worst injuries, but this one is far more absurd than anything I saw.

"But don't worry, I healed her up with the help of (Y/N), although the concussion were gone and all of her wounds were healed, she needs more rest before she can get a hang of things." she said as she walked outside the room, leaving me and the (H/C)nette.

"Its funny isn't it." he said as I look at him for the moment, listening to him for a while. "One moment that you were back home with your folks, the next thing you knew, it will go down in flames." he said as I look at him feeling the sense of sympathy. "(Y/N) my boy-" I said but completely stopped as he looked at me, smiling like nothing happened.

I saw him all bandaged up from his head up until his left arm. "Crazy right?" he said again as I started to get worried. "Are you alright? Who did this to you?" I asked as he walked up to the window, looking out of it and looked down.

I look at him as he started to climb up the window, noticing his action I quickly acted as I tried to go after him, but I was beaten by a green blur flashed pass me.

Midoriya's POV:

I was walking to the infirmary to check if All Might is there, since I was looking for him after the awarding ceremony and someone said that they saw All Might pass by. I reached the infirmary and opened the door, I look around to see All Might, as well as the (H/C) haired teen. I noticed his action and quickly went to him using my quirk to went to him in a blink of an eye, grabbing him by his shirt.

"What are you doing!" I yelled as he looks at me, pulling him back in the room as he pushed me away. "Why do you care!" he yelled as I jolted up by his yell, nonetheless, I didn't show it. "Are you insane! Why are you going to jump!" I said as I hold his shoulder but he pushed me yet again.

"Don't touch me!" he growled as he stood up wanting to leave but I didn't allow it as I stood up and grabbed his wrist, quickly retracting it as he looks at me. "You know, you're really pissing me off." he said as I snap and punched him square in the face.

He stood there not moving as I realized what I done, saying a sorry but he glared at me and made a barrier across the room, separating us from All Might and his companion. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-" before I could finish my sentence he punched me on the face as well, sending me a few meters away.

 "(Y/N), I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-" before I could finish my sentence he punched me on the face as well, sending me a few meters away

"I had just enough with you Midoriya." he said with anger in his voice as his hands started to glow, seeing a (F/C) bracelet on both of his hands appear on them. I look at him straight in his (E/C) eyes and all I can see is the (H/C) haired teen nothing other than himself, driven with rage and pent up aggression.

I stood up and clenched my fist, gritting my teeth as I look at him. "If that's all I am to you." I said as I gets into my fighting stance. "Then I have to beat some sense into you!" I yelled as glowing lines started to appear around my body looking at him with determination in bringing him back.

"One For All: Full Cowl!'