Bringing Him Back

The two students were shocked at the figure that the demon took upon on, the greenette is almost lost all of his fingers in fighting the entity, but they won't stop until they got their friend back.

Midoriya's POV:

"How can this thing still standing? Does he even have a weakness?" I thought as I clenched my fist but grunted at the pain that it is in. I looked at my hands and they were almost turning into purple if I kept fighting him.

"Give it up mortals, as long as I have his body, nothing can stop me!" he said as I disregard what he said and charged at him. "No matter what it takes, I will defeat you!" I yelled as I throw a punch at him but he just swatted me away, sending me good meter away from him knocking me out in the process.

I woke up to see a place where everywhere I look is just pitch black, I stand up and dusted myself gently since my hands are still pretty bruised even if I am in a middle of a dream.

"Hello?" I yelled as I look around to see if there is anyone or anything around. I decided to walk around  and saw a bright light and decided to head there and boy the next thing I saw was not what I expect.

I saw (Y/N) all chained up and out cold. "(Y/N)-san!" I said as I rushed towards him, I went to a complete stop as I looked at him. He started to move a little bit and wakes up seeing him like this really breaks my heart.

"Midoriya..." he said softly as I try to break the chains away. "Don't, its no use breaking them." he said as I stopped and looked at him again. "What happened to you?" I asked as he sighs.

"Ogma put a curse on me when I was training to be a guardian, then after that fight with All Might and when you found me in the alleyway, that's was the time the demon starts to takeover." he explained as I clenched my fist in anger not knowing what to do.

"But, how can we defeat him?" I asked as he started to explain his plan, nodding to everything he is saying and makes my own plan to execute it.

Todoroki's POV:

I saw Midoriya flew a good meter away from (Y/N) and knocked out in the process. 'Damn it! How could he still stand?!' I thought as I make pillars appear under him, but he just punch it with sheer force.

'At this rate I'll be dead.' I thought as I shoot out some icicles, feeling that half of my body is starting to get covered in ice. He walks up towards me, seeing that he is just taking all the icicles that I am shooting at him.

"Its useless to resist mortal, accept your fate." he said as he keeps walking, getting closer towards my direction. I looked at him as I placed my hand on the ground, making a giant wall in front of me to buy me some time.

"How can I defeat him?" I said softly as I make up a plan as I hear the walls starts to get breech. "You're making my work too easy." he said as I look at the wall starting to melt away, as I hear a scorching sound from the other end.

"Damn it! Damn it! I need a plan!" I yelled as I look at the wall and suddenly burst open at the fire has thrown. "Playtime is over!" he said as I looked at him.

"Hey ugly!" I heard as the wall crumbles down revealing Midoriya who is standing a good meters away panting as it seems. "You again." he said as he averts his gaze at me and looked at Midoriya. 'What are you planning Midoriya?' I thought to myself.

Midoriya's POV:

I looked at the demon and remembered what (Y/N) said. "Find a good way to immobilize him, once you found it out, deliver the final blow." that was his plan hopefully it work.

I took a deep breath and charge at him. "Not this again." he said as he gets ready to attack me but to my surprise it didn't come. I saw him slowly getting covered in ice as Todoroki was freezing him.

"It won't work you fool!" he said as he tries to break away but Todoroki kept it up and sure enough he is trapped in the ice making him immobilize completely

"Now Midoriya!" he yelled as my hands starts to glow using it to its full potential. "I hope this works, (Y/N), please come back to us." I said as I punch him across his body. "SMASH!" I yelled as it connects and sure enough the ice broke and (Y/N)'s body got split away with the demon.

I felt my hand go numb and purple, not making them to move as I rushed to (Y/N) as Todoroki did the same. I looked at him just to see some bruises that he got from fighting him earlier.

"(Y/N)-san wake up!" I said as I tap him with my other hand, not making any movements for a bit. "You think this is over?" the demon said as we looked at him and charged at him wanting this nightmare to end.

Todoroki charged up to him throwing a punch as I did the same but only to get swatted away again sending Todoroki away. Suddenly, the demon grabbed me from my head. "Your life for mine!" he said as I felt that my body started to ache real bad as he throws me away.

"What happened?" I said as the demon starts to walk over to me. "Simple, I traded my wounded state for your tired one." he said as I try to crawl away from him but earned a chuckle in return.

"Ah, humans are very persistent. Too bad you will die!' he said as his blade appeared and slices me down, while I close my eyes to accept my fate, but it didn't come. I opened my eyes to see the figure of the (H/C)nette holding a dagger and blocking the attack.

"If you want to kill him, you have to go through me!" he said as he breaks away and kicked him, making the demon stumble back. He looked at me and smiled. "Thank you Midoriya, now you earned a good rest." he said as I smile and his clothes started to change into his hero costume.

"Lets end this!"