The Next Big 3

NOTE: Contains swearing.

As the guardian and the four students of UA took their stand, they were ready to take down the dragon the Ogma had called upon the city.

Y/N's POV:

This is the hardest fight that I would endure before I can lay my hands on Ogma, I looked around the area to see some civilians trapped under the situation as I look at Mirio-senpai. "Mirio-senpai!" I said as he nodded, seemingly know what I was thinking. "On it!" he said as he permeate into the ground as he runs towards the trapped civilians.

The dragon roared as I went to work, following by the blond haired teen as he lets out an explosion towards the dragon. "Hey fucker! Over here!" he yelled as the explosions made contact as the dragon darted its attention towards the two of us. I tried to slash the dragon as it just guarded it as it was about to squash me, but I flickered away on time.

Bakugo kept letting out explosions as Todoroki went to work, using his ice quirk, he stomped his foot down as he makes a glacier towards the dragon, making it big as he the dragon tried to break it away. I put away my hammers as I got out my book, flipping through the pages of it. "If I can't fight him in melee combat in my current state, then I'm going to do the second best thing!" I said as I stopped at a certain page of the book, reading its contents.

"Dragon of the shadows, demon of the sovereign, engraved thy name, and help me destroy the evil from this land!"

As I finished chatting those words, the very place turned dark as the ground started to shake. "What the fuck did you do now Y/N!" Bakugo yelled as Todoroki and Midoriya looked at me, seeing that I was engulfed by the darkness as it subsided. "Where did he go?" Midoriya asked as he dodged the tail of the dragon while the other two are having a hard time dealing with the dragon.

"We're fucking dead if we don't defeat this piece of shit!" Bakugo yelled as he dodged the claws while Todoroki dodges it as well making him stumble as he fell down. "Todoroki!" Midoriya yelled as the dragon closed its hand and swings it down towards Todoroki as he close his eyes making sure that the dragon would make a sure hit, but it didn't happened. Todoroki opened his eyes and saw the dragon was frozen in place with his fist inches away from squashing him. "That is quite enough from you." a voice said as the three looked for the source of it.

I stood up with a sword in my hand, placing the blade on the back of my head as my left arm was raised up

I stood up with a sword in my hand, placing the blade on the back of my head as my left arm was raised up. I moved my arm up as the dragon punched itself on the face. The three students were surprised as they look at me. "Y/N?" Todoroki asked as I nodded. "I'll take it from here." I said as I look at the dragon and readies my blade. "I'll end this here!" I said as I charge at it.

Midoriya's POV:

As the three of us were very surprised at what Y/N had done to himself, we watch him fight the dragon alone as I was useless from earlier, dodging all attacks but couldn't attack back at the dragon. Y/N swung his blade as the dragon blocked it with one of his shields as the fight gets intense. "Stop looking and fucking do something Deku!" Kacchan yelled as I was too focus on the fight, finding a weak spot or something that would help Y/N.

"Stop it Bakugo, can't you see he is doing his work." Todoroki said as he saw me watching the fight. The dragon swings its tail towards Y/N as he got hit as he grabs the tail of the dragon and pulls it hard, slamming the dragon down on the ground as he swings his sword, but only to be blocked again. "Gah! Stay down already!" Y/N said as the dragon kicked him away as Y/N stumbles a little bit.

I noticed one of the shields were a little cracked as I analyze the dragon. "Found anything nerd?" Kacchan asked as I look at the two of them, nodding a little bit. "What's the plan?" Todoroki asked as I lay out the plan.

Y/N's POV:

I was having trouble with the shield, it was hard as platinum as I kept hitting them, showing some cracks as I keep on going. I grit my teeth as he punches me down as I let my guard down, getting down on my knees as the dragon hammers me down, making it hard to get up. I grunt in pain as it kicked me in my gut, turning to my back as I saw the dragon getting ready to blast me an energy blast, I panted as I look at it as I wait for the impact. But it didn't happened, I saw a huge explosion happened as I look at the stumbling dragon.

(Music Starts)

I saw three figures standing up on a building as I saw Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo with smoke coming from his hands. "Let's go!" Bakugo yelled as the three of them jumped down as Todoroki slides down on air as he went to the dragon, Bakugo propelling himself towards the dragon with his explosions, and Midoriya dashing towards the dragon as they get ready to fight.

Bakugo started to to spin in a circular motion as hie propels himself closer to the dragon as he crates a tornado behind him as he inches closer to the dragon. "Howitzer Impact!" he yelled as he made contact with the dragon, a massive explosion was set off as he looks at Todoroki. Todoroki stomped his left foot as massive walls of fire was set off, covering the field in it. "Bakugo  lets go." Todoroki said as Bakugo tched. "Just do it right half-and-half bastard!" he yelled as the dragon roared as Bakugo and Todoroki got ready.

Bakugo stretched out of his hands as he uses the other hand to form a circle on his hands, while Todoroki uses his right foot to create a massive ice wall, cooling the air completely as he uses his left to create another wall of fire. The dragon was preparing to attack the two teens as I raised my hand, making the dragon stopped in place. "AP Shot!" Bakugo yelled as he focused his explosion into a single point direction creating a concentrated blast as it made contact to the dragon.

"Flashfreeze Heatwave!" Todoroki yelled as the cold air mixed with hot air expanded greatly as it made a huge blast towards the dragon. "Midoriya/Deku!" they yelled as Midoriya was above the dragon as I look at them. "One for All: Full Cowl - Shoot Style!" he yelled as he kicked the already damaged dragon on its face as he knocks it down on the ground and out cold.

(Music Stops)

Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki landed down on both of their feet as I transformed back into normal, looking at them at how they improved significantly made me smile as a thought comes into mind.

"I'm looking at the next Big 3 of UA."