Calm After the Disaster

(A/N: I'll be skipping the Hero Killer Arc, I know its very late to tell this so I'm very sorry about that if you expect Stain to have a chapter for this.)

Couple of days removed from the fight, the (H/C) haired teen was resting on his bed all bandaged up from the couple of attacks, how can anyone explain this? Simple, it all goes down on this line, beaten, bruised, and bloodied as he lies down on his bed, he sustained rather a lot of damage from the fight as he gets himself healed. Meanwhile at U.A.

Midoriya's POV:

As the day started at U.A. everyone is present, except for (Y/N) yet again as all eyes started to look at Aiko who raised her brows. "What?" she asked as everyone was quiet, until Todoroki broke it. "Where is (Y/N)?" he said as all of us was anxious to know where he could have been.

She sighed as she looks at them noticing that she knows something about (Y/N)'s whereabouts. "To be honest, I don't know." she said as gasps was heard around the room. "But... The only place you could have took him was the Sanctuary right?" I said as she nodded, but this doesn't add up on where he could have been.

"Where is he! Don't fucking lie to me!" Kacchan said as she looks at him. "For the second time, I don't know." she said as Kacchan was pissed at this. "What do you mean you don't fucking know!" he yelled again as Aiko composed herself. "What I mean is that, I went to check it myself, but he wasn't there." she said as Kacchan didn't pushed any further more questions as Aizawa-sensei comes in and started the class.

Aiko's POV:

The class started as Aizawa-sensei talk about the End of Term Test, of course being a late and I mean a very late enrollee, Principal Nezu told me that I can refuse to participate since I'm very late with the class. The test will be held one month before the summer starts, the class cheered for it but it got silent after what Aizawa-sensei told them.

I didn't pay any attention to them as my mind was trailing off about my encounter with (Y/N), I remember what he told me about the Sanctuary.

Flashback

As I made a portal to check (Y/N) if he was okay, I made it to the Sanctuary and looked around, the building was in complete shambles as blood did really paint on the walls as I walk. A couple of moments later, I saw (Y/N)'s door cracked a little open. Curiosity get the best of me as I went to his room, taking a small peek at the door.

To my surprise, there he was on his bed, sitting on top of it as his blood started to bleed out quite a lot, his been badly bruised, and he is really beaten from his fight. "(Y/N)?" I said softly as I saw his head turned around and tears started to fall as I went to him.

"Idiot! I thought you're going to die!" I said as he wince in pain as I hug him, not even caring if I got blood on my clothes. I heard a small chuckle and a hand on my head. "Don't worry, I won't leave you." I said as I look at him, having him the only close relative to me I was relieve, but I don't know what will happen if he dies.

He let out a small sigh as he smiles, I break away from the hug and went to do my work. Using some magic, I healed away his wounds and injuries, after a couple of minutes I was finished. I put some bandages on him as I sighed a little. "I won't be going back for a month." he said as I look at him, shocked at what he said.

"What are you talking about?" I said as I stare at him. "I'll be rebuilding the Sanctuary to its former glory, so I need a lot of time to get started." he said as I look down. "Don't worry, I'll be back before the term ends. And please, don't tell them where I am." he said as I simply nodded and make a portal heading to U.A.

Flashback Ends

I was lost in thought as I heard voices trying to get through me. "... ...Ai...ko... Aiko... Aiko!" I flinched and saw Midoriya looking at me. "Are you alright? You've been staring a lot at Denki." he said as Denki looked at me. "It's kinda creepy Aiko." he said as I sighed, muttering a small sorry at him as Aizawa tapped my shoulder. "Come with me." he said as I nodded following him to the faculty room as the others started to wonder.

As we walked through the halls, he made a short detour to the conference room wondering why I decided to follow him still. A couple of moments later, we reached the conference room and to my surprise, the faculty was there.

"Aizawa, what is a student doing here?" Cementross asked as Nezu spoke. "She is another guardian much as Mr. (L/N). By the way, where is he?" he asked as all eyes were facing me. "Well...um..." I thought for a while. "Well, speak up dear." Midnight said as I sighed, whispering a small sorry as I look at them. "(Y/N) is back at my hometown, he won't be back for a month due to the rebuilding process of our home. But he told me that he will be back before the end term exam." I said as murmurs filled the air as All Might chuckled.

"Well, we'll be looking forward to have him before that." he said as Aizawa sat down. "All right, to the task at hand." he said as he was holding a remote while I found myself standing behind him. "This is my proposed matches for the End Term Test, I trust that you don't have any problems with this." he said as I got curious to why am I here in the first place. He pressed the button and out comes his proposed match up on the screen for the end term .

Izuku Midoriya & Katsuki Bakugo vs. All Might & (Y/N) (L/N)
Shoto Todoroki & Momo Yaoyorozu vs. Shota Aizawa
Minoru Mineta & Hanta Sero vs. Midnight & Aiko Akira
Kyoka Jiro & Koji Koda vs. Present Mic
Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui vs. Ectoplasm
Denki Kaminari & Mina Ashido vs. Nezu
Eijiro Kirishima & Rikido Sato vs. Cementross
Mezo Shoji & Toru Hagakure vs. Snipe
Mashirao Ojiro & Tenya Iida vs. Power Loader
Ochaco Uraraka & Yuga Aoyama vs. Thirteen

I was shocked at what I saw, I blink twice as I couldn't believe it. "Th-This has to be a joke right?" I said as all of them looked at me, Aizawa sighed as Nezu started to talk again. "True that you don't have to participate, well, on the class part. You're going to participate alongside the teachers of U.A. with (Y/N)." he said as Midnight flash a small smile towards me. "Let's do our best this coming month okay, Ahsha!" she said as I smile and nodded, managing to stutter a bit.

"I-I'll do my best!"