A Day With Todoroki

Todoroki's POV:

I was in my room, resting from the events that happened today, seeing the (H/C) haired boy turned into a guardian in front of my eyes, well, in front of everyone at least.

I was surprised by it, since mother constantly talked about the guardian who saved her and loved her very much, but she made a big mistake marrying my father, Endeavor.

If she did married the guardian she was talking about, my life would be happier than I thought, but that wouldn't happen right.

I sighed as (Y/N)'s face flashed in my mind, his (H/C) hair swaying with the wind, his (E/C) orbs sparkle every time you look at it, and his smile makes the saddest person happy. Whenever I'm around or near him, I feel so happy making my troubles go away in the process.

I sat up suddenly and grabbed my phone, taking a deep breath, I texted him.

To: (Y/N)
From: Todoroki

Hey (Y/N), since there's no school tomorrow, would you like to hangout in my house?

I sent the message and sighed a little bit, thinking about what I just said. 'You're an idiot." I thought as I remembered something, but quickly disregarding it. I don't care if father won't let me have a guest in the house, he is always away making me care less about him.

I heard my phone chimed as I sighed, thinking it was just one of my brothers texting me. I grabbed my phone and reads the message.

To: Todoroki
From: (Y/N)

Sure, I'll see you then Sho-kun.

I was surprised and blushed at what I read, (Y/N) texted me back. I was very happy about it, screaming from the inside of how he made time for my small request.

I lay down on my bed, covered myself with a blanket and slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about what will happen tomorrow.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was patrolling the city to see if there is a sign of Uscias or Ogma, until I received a text from Todoroki saying if I am free to hangout with him. I sighed as I think about it, seeing that there's no problem with it and gladly accepted it.

Seeing that there's no sign of them, I quickly went home to get some rest from what happened earlier. As I was walking home, I can't help to think about what Nezu told me.

~Earlier~

The heroes bombard me with questions after questions about myself, I answered them truthfully that's for sure. As they finish asking me, Nezu grabbed me from my collar and dragged me far away from them.

I sighed as I let him eventually letting me go. "I have a favor, no, a request for you Mr. (L/N)." He said as I look at him dead straight in his eyes. "And what would that be Mr. Nezu?" I asked as he was serious about this matter.

"I want you to be a teacher for class 1-A." he said as I was shocked about it. "But I'm a student here, isn't that enough?" I said as he shakes his head. "I need you to teach them about being a hero and some cases apply some stuff you learn from your training and such." he said as I sighed. "I'll think about it." I said as he nodded and walked away, as I did the same heading to the class 1-A.

~End of Flashback~

I sighed as I made my way to my house and heads to my room, I plop down my bed, snapping my fingers as my clothes changed in my sleeping attire and drifted off to sleep.

~Next Day~

Todoroki's POV:

I wake up from my sleep, rubbing my eyes in the process. I remembered that (Y/N) is going to come here, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After a while, I was finished taking a shower and got dressed for today. I was wearing a white shirt, a blue shorts, and a pair of red shoes.

I remembered the father was away early, my sister is on a mission, and my two brothers were at my aunt's house. Basically it was just a day for me and (Y/N) alone.

I heard the doorbell rang and quickly went to it, opening up to see who it was. I smile as I saw a (F/C) shirt with black hoodie on it, blue jeans, and a pair of (S/F/C) sneakers in front of me.

"Hey." he said as I smile and gestured him to come inside, which he did and I closed the door, guiding him to the living room. As we reached the living room, we sat down on the couch and I opened the TV for us.

"So, whats up?" he asked as he smiled and I blushed, trying to look away from him. "I'm fine, how about you?" I asked as he chuckled a bit. "How should I put this Sho-kun. Tired but I'm feeling alright for now." he said as I nod at him in understanding.

Couple of hours later, we were watching our fifth movie, that's right, fifth. Our eyes are practically getting tired from all the movies that we are watching, looking at the clock it would take my father a little more late to return, so it wouldn't be a problem since (Y/N) will leave in a few minutes. But boy am I wrong.

A shadow was casted upon the two of us and I quickly looked at it to see who it was. I saw a red short and spiky hair, has a muscular physique, a pair of blue eyes, and a beard which is made of fire. "Father, what are you doing here so early?" I asked as he looked at me.

"I finished my job early and decided to train you." he said as I groan a bit, hearing the word "train" means putting me in a very hard one. His eyes averted my gaze as he looked at (Y/N).

"Looks like you've been busy Shoto." he said as I sighed as he walked towards (Y/N). "You must be the one who helped All Might defeat Nomu, I wouldn't say surprise for a guardian like you to help the No. 1 hero." father said as he smirked a bit.

"Why don't we try your strength against me?" he added as he walked to the next room as I look at (Y/N). "You wouldn't follow him right?" I said as he chuckled and pat my head. "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine." he said simply and followed father.

"What are you trying to prove father? "