Home

The day started the same, birds chirping, the sun and shining, and Bakugou and Iida still at it again, pretty much the same, but this time something was off.

Midoriya's POV:

It was all the same, Kacchan and Iida is at it again, arguing about some random stuff it never gets old when the two of them is at each others throat. But this time, this time its different, the (H/C) haired guardian that I knew is nowhere to be found, of course the reason was on his letter it seems and the others didn't know about his disappearance yet.

The door opened and revealed Aizawa-sensei walking to his desk as the others settle down in their seats. "Alright shut up and listen up." Aizawa-sensei said as Denki started to raise his hand. "What do you want Denki?" he said as Denki lowers his hand. "Where is (Y/N)?" he asked as the others started to wonder as well.

"Yeah? Where could he be?" "Its been a while since we last saw him?" "Is he still doing pretty well after that incident?" the class started to talk around as Aizawa-sensei slammed his hand on the desk. "Hey quiet down! I swear you people are so noisy." he said as the class settled down once again.

"Due to Mr.(L/N) absence, he decided to leave the school." Aizawa-sensei said as the class except for me yelled in unison. "WHAT!!!" they said as I took a deep sigh, not letting any tears fall from my eyes at this point. "B-But why?" Mineta asked as Aizawa-sensei looked at us like he doesn't even want to say the reason.

"Its for your own safety that he left the school." he said as the class erupted at his reason. Aizawa-sensei then gets in his sleeping bag and lies down on the floor sleeping as usual. The class started to talk to themselves while I look down tears escaping from my eyes. "(Y/N)..."

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was a bright and sunny day and I was on my way back to the Sanctuary where I will be staying for the remainder of my mission, of course my main priority is the demon, some fellow guardians told me that they sensed a dark power residing near the Sanctuary, guarded with his somewhat mirror images of himself.

I look at the surroundings around me noticing some familiar markings. I saw a red and blue markings that are etched on the stone, I took a deep breath and concentrated on the markings, touching them as they glow. Soon enough after the whole mumbo jumbo thing, a portal opened up, seeing the Sanctuary ahead, I grabbed my stuff and heads in the portal, closing it immediately to avoid any trespassers to come.

I reached the Sanctuary which is a vintage house in the heart of (City Name) its been a while since I visited this place, I walked up to the front door and gave a small knock on it, waiting for someone to answer

"Coming!" I heard a female voice said as I heard the door started to turn as the door was getting unlocked, opening it to see a girl about the same age as me, having a straight pink colored hair, and a pair of azure orbs looking at my direction

"(Y-Y/N)!" she yelled as I let out a smile. "Its been a while, Aiko-chan." I said as he quickly tackled me down just to give me a hug. "Thank goodness that you're okay!" she said as she started to tear up, while I chuckled and patted her head. She got off of me and I stood up, heading inside the Sanctuary as she closes the door behind me.

"Father would be very surprised to see you here so soon (Y/N)-kun." she said as I nodded in agreement, Aiko and I were childhood bestfriends ever since her father took me in after that fateful incident, others said that she was my childhood "sweetheart" due to the fact that our parents has a close relationship with each other, but nothing more I think of her as my little sister, which she actually agree.

We walked towards her father's room in peace, but not until she broke the silence residing in the walk. "So, anything exciting happened in Musutafu, of course if we exclude the recent attack on U.A. when the demon came out." she said as I chuckle about it, of course there were lots of ups and downs, but I tend to put some of the good ones.

"Well, lets see here, I fought with villains, unlocked the power of the Bloodstone, became a teacher for a short period, and came face to face with the #1 hero." I said as she tackles me down and pinned me to the ground. "YOU FOUGHT ALL MIGHT!" she yelled as I nodded. I'm not gonna lie, when it comes to All Might, she is more like Midoriya at times.

"No fair! I wanted to fight him!" she whined as I chuckle a little bit, getting off of me once again and stands up. "At least he must have beaten you twice." she said as she crosses her arms. "Actually, it was the opposite." I said as she was shocked and tosses my original phone towards her. "If you don't believe me, then watch the footage of the fight that the students and mine did." I smirked as I walk towards the master's room, leaving her in a state of shock, nonetheless she unlocked it and searches my files for it.

"That should keep her busy for the moment." I said softly as I reached my destination, knocking on a huge oak door, hearing a "Come in." I proceeded as I did so.

There a man with short black hair, and a short stubble sitting on a chair was looking across my direction

There a man with short black hair, and a short stubble sitting on a chair was looking across my direction. "Welcome home, (Y/N)." he said as he smiled and I returned it as well. "Still using that youth magic still master?" I said as he chuckled a little bit. "Very funny, now its been a while since you're here. Care to report your progress on your mission?" he asked as I nodded completely sitting on a chair across him.

"Welcome home indeed."