Invasion

As the league started to talk to Bakugo, the (H/C) haired guardian was making plans for himself, mainly exposing their location to the heroes.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was looking around at the bar, seemingly noticing the quiet aura around it, except for the violent aura of Bakugo. He is still as angry as ever, but I know, fear is taking over him, I walked around to the bar, luckily Toga and Kurogiri are occupied at the moment, I placed a small tracking device under the bar counter.

I looked at my phone and pressed a button on it, displaying a text that the tracking device is running perfectly. "Oi (Y/N)! What are you doing all nerdy and stuff?" Spinner said as I sighed in annoyance. "Nothing, to be concerned at least." I said as Dabi looked at me. "You know, with that attitude, you might be one step from being punished by the master." he said as I scoffed and went to the back room. "He is so cool yet so mysterious~" Toga said as they went back to Bakugou.

As I went outside the bar, I grabbed my phone and dialed his number, the other line rang as I waited for him to answer. "Hello?" All Might answered as I sighed a little bit. "Been quite a while, All Might." I said.

All Might's POV:

"Been quite a while, All Might." I heard (Y/N) from the other line as I got surprised by his sudden call. "Where are you? Are you okay?" I asked as he laughed a little bit. "Geez All Might, you sounded more like a dad." he said as I scratched my cheek at what he said.

"I'm sorry, I was worried about you, about the mission that you were having." I said as I heard him sighed. "It's fine, it's my decision to go. Anyway, that's not what I'm calling you for." he said as I listen to him about this serious matter.

"Listen, I placed a tracking device on where we are. All you need to do is gather the pros and meet me here." he said as he hang up the phone, quickly absorbing all the information he had given to me. "Don't worry young (Y/N), all of your sacrifices will not go unnoticed." I said as I start to head to the police station to prepare.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I hang up the phone to avoid any doubts from the league, if they knew about what I'm doing it will be a complete failure in my mission. I looked up the sky for a bit. "It's been a while since I get a nice walk around the city." I said as I made a clone and started to walk off, giving my clone some instruction as he nodded, going back inside the bar.

I put on my hood and walked off towards the city. The cold wind was blowing as I enjoy my walk, I wish I could do this forever, but at the current situation, it may look like this will be my last one. I sighed as I was clouded by my thought, until I came up to an abandoned warehouse.

"Right, this is were we keep the Nomus huh." I said as I felt someone looking at me from behind, I readied my dagger as I look behind me. "(Y/N)?" I heard the blue haired teen spoke. "Iida?" I said as I saw him and the rest of his group. "What does a scum like you doing here?" he said harshly as I hide my dagger.

"Geez, a hello would be nice at least." I said as I heard Todoroki scoffed. "Do you realize what you pulled off at the campsite! You almost get us killed!" he said as Midoriya intervene. "It's not what it looks like Todoroki." he said as Kirishima joined in. "Then what is it look like Midoriya? Letting us believe that he isn't a bad guy? Or the fact that he let Bakugo got kidnapped in the first place!" he said as Momo looked at me and Midoriya. "Izuku, at times like this you don't know who you can trust." she said as I sighed.

"Look, believe it that I help them get Bakugou, but I have orders and reasons on why I joined them." I said as they look at me suspiciously. "And why would we believe on anything you've said?" Iida said as I took out my phone and showed them a map with the tracker on it.

"I called All Might earlier to let him know where the league is." I said as Todoroki looked at me. "Why would you expose your hideout if-" he said as Iida finishes it. "You're not really one of them. That means..." he paused for a bit as Momo started to speak up. "(Y/N) is still on our side." she said as I smirked a little bit. "And you doubted me from the start." I said as they cheered.

"But, I know what you're here for." I said as I pointed at the warehouse. "You won't get in from the front entrance, you'll have to go to the alleyway which is too narrow to pass." I said as they look at the small opening on the side. "Don't worry, just go on ahead and I'll keep a lookout." I said as they nodded and went to the alleyway, while I stand guard. 'Why do I have a feeling that something will go bad?' I thought.

Moments gone by as I noticed that they weren't back yet, I sighed as I decided to check them up, only to hear an explosion from the bar. "That must be All Might." I said as a couple of the police forces arrived on my location. "(Y/N) (L/N) what a surprise." I heard from a male voice as I saw the number 3 hero Best Jeanist. "What is he doing here?" Mt. Lady said as she started to use her quirk. "I won't need to explain myself, I assume All Might filled you in?" I said as I readied my dagger as Jeanist nodded. Mt. Lady slipped on a pickup truck like a shoe as she raises her legs up and slams it down on the building.

I went inside as I saw Nomus and decided to slash them down one by one, while Jeanist and Mt. Lady contained them. "Sheesh, I wish we joined the others with All Might in the bar, that would be fun." she said as Jeanist started to explain to here the work while I just let out a sigh. Suddenly, Nomus started to appear out of nowhere. "What the hell!" I said as I started to slash one Nomu to the other. "Where did they come from?" Jeanist said as they fight back. I felt a strong presence in the air, two of them to be exact as they walk over to us.

"Ah, such a shame that I put my trust on you (Y/N). You had me believe that we could rule this world together. But you were far worse than Uscias." I heard Ogma said as Jeanist started to use his quirk against the two of them. "No don't!" before I could react, a large explosion happened and the warehouse building is in ruins.

Midoriya's POV:

We were silent as the explosion happened, wiping out the entire team with Mt. Lady, Best Jeanist, and (Y/N). This power, I can feel it, it's him, it has to be him. I can already saw what would the possible outcome if we act immediately.

Death...that's all I can think off. With no one in sight, I can see our fate being sealed by the both of them. "I'm sorry you had to see that Ogma, I thought your student will be a great use. But, it seems he betrayed and destroyed your trust in an instant." I heard a male voice said as Ogma spoke. "I'm sorry master, I thought he would be a great use indeed. But, I see he made a last minute decision. No matter, I'll see to it that we would rule this world, and we will create a new one. Without heroes, and without the Symbol of Peace." Ogma said as a glowing light was seen from a distance.

"Like...hell I would let you do it..." I heard (Y/N)'s voice echoed as he looks at them. "So, you're still standing, not that surprised. You're tougher than you are." Ogma said as he walk towards them, limping from the impact he took. "I'll be damned if I let you do it." he said as he stand his ground, pulling out his scythe as he looked at them.

"You have to go through me before you take this world from the heroes!"