Bonus: A Memorable Performance

A/N: A sudden spark of idea came and made this chapter. Enjoy!

It was a new day as the class of 1-A was sitting around their classroom, it has been months after Y/N's passing and the incident of Overhaul had came to stop as they chat among themselves.

Aizawa: Alright, shut up.

He said as the class began to simmer down, facing in front of them as they were quite nervous on what will they be doing.

Aizawa: It's time for the Cultural Festival.

He said as the class cheered for the moment, having a break from bad news to focus on some school related things.

Mina: We gotta decide on what we're gonna do!

Kirishima: But, is this really all right? Being so carefree with everything that is going on?

This earned some gasps saying how he had changed over the course of the time as Aizawa explained the situation. On the other hand, Aiko was looking out the window, having her think about the festival was a great idea, but at the same time, she looked at an empty desk, seeing that it was once owned by the H/C haired teen.

Aiko: Y/N...

She said softly as she was brought back to life as the others were pitching some ideas about what to do on the Cultural Festival, however, this didn't go unnoticed by Aizawa as he took a small peek at Aiko.

Elsewhere...

A figure from a wooden house was seen chopping on some wood for the night, the figure has a H/C hair on flowing with the wind, and a pair of E/C eyes as he maintains his focus on his work.

Aizawa: Just another day in solitude, Y/N?

Aizawa said as he stopped the chopping wood as he holds the axe on the side as he chuckled for the moment, as he looks at him.

Y/N: It's great to see you again, Aizawa.

Aizawa: Likewise, how have you been?

Y/N: Same old, still living and breathing.

They both chuckled as Y/N invited his former teacher inside the cottage, making a peaceful living ever since the events happened. Aizawa had received some reports that Y/N's burial ground was tampered as they found out that his body was gone.

He found it really odd as he tried to get to the bottom of it, luckily, he had some tracks that leads him to the culprit. He followed it until he came into an alleyway, seeing that Y/N was there, but what caught his attention, was Y/N still breathing as he had no other choice but to take him home.

Aizawa looked around at the house as he admired the structure that he had made as he nods to it.

Y/N: How would you like your coffee?

He asked as Aizawa had sat down on the chair, having to see his old student was very happy, but at the same time, guilty from having him hide out of the world.

Aizawa: As black as my soul Y/N.

Y/N: Right, I'll make you some tea then.

Aizawa sighed as the H/C haired teen made his tea, making him break the silence for the moment.

Y/N: So, what's the matter?

Aizawa: Can't I visit my old student for once?

Y/N: You won't come here until there is an emergency, so, spit it out.

He said as he poured some hot tea on a mug as he brings it to Aizawa, placing it in front if him as he sat down.

Aizawa: How long will you hide?