Grizzly Rage

As the (H/C)nette runs through the arena, he was keeping in track of the villains making their way to the others.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I run through the arena, I saw a couple no, an army of Gang Orca's henchmen making their way to the station. "I gotta stop them." I said as I heard a scream pierce through the air. "HELP!" I heard as I darted to a fallen debris with an old couple under it, I grit my teeth as I went over to them.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of there." I said as I took out my hammer and smash the fallen debris into pieces, I picked up the old couple and started to make my way to the station. "Nowhere to run hero!" I heard one of his henchmen said as I look at them. "He's right I can't outrun or fight them while the civilians are in my care." I said as one by one they attacked me, I fall back down as I wait for the impact but it didn't came.

"Jeez, and here you are on the ground not even fighting these guys." the figure said as I look up, seeing the familiar blue costume earlier, holding up a huge boulder to shield us. "Come on, let's get them to safety, then let's beat those guys up!" he exclaimed as he picked up one of the old couple.

"You're not getting off that easy!" Gang Orca yelled as I throw down a smoke bomb, covering us in a purple colored smoke as we went invisible from him. "Where are you!" he yelled as I nod at Kenji as he nodded back, making our escape towards the station.

As we went back to the station, I saw Midoriya looking over to us. "(Y/N)!" he yelled as we reached the station and put down the old couple. "They need medical assistance, we found them under some debris of a building before the villain attacks us." I said as Kenji nodded. "How many are they?" Midoriya asked as I was about to say it, he saw the already incoming army of Gang Orca.

"Guess that answers your question." Kenji said as we got ready to fight, until the carbon copy of Midoriya rushed into the front lines. "Shindo, get out of there!" Kenji said to his teammate. "Evacuate the civilians, I'll handle them from here!" he said as Kenji didn't bicker with him anymore as he looked at me. "Let's go, we'll deal with them later." he said as I nodded and we get to work, helping the civilians to get them into a safe place, away from the villain attack.

"Are you sure he can handle it?" I asked as we took a last look at Shindo, getting his work done as the ground tremble, not until Gang Orca showed up. "Good, but I bet you can do better!" he said as Shindo suddenly passed out due to his quirk. "Probably not!" Kenji said as he gives me the other civilian as he charges back. "Damn it Kenji! Get back here!" I yelled as Kenji grunted. "I don't like this at all..." I said as I get the civilians out as fast as possible.

Kenji's POV:

As I rushed back to battle, I saw Shindo on the ground as I get ready to charge the Orca. "What did you do to him!" I yelled as I threw a punch at him which he caught it with ease. "Oh? A close friend I see." he said as he headbutted me and sent some sort of sonic waves, messing up my brain as I felt limp on the ground, not until an ice wall was formed between us.

'What is this? Why...can't I feel my senses...' I thought as I kneeled down motionless as my eyes thoughts ring my ear. 'Must...protect...the civilians...must...pro-' my thoughts stopped as my senses went back but it was different.

'Must...kill...must...kill...' my thoughts repeatedly said as I slowly get up noticing that orca man and the two other first years noticed me as my figure started to transform into a large bear-like figure.

' my thoughts repeatedly said as I slowly get up noticing that orca man and the two other first years noticed me as my figure started to transform into a large bear-like figure

"MUST KILL!!!" I roared as my feet started to charge towards the orca man and the other first years.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I run towards the others, I put down the civilians that me and Kenji rescued earlier, until I heard an awful familiar roar. "MUST KILL!!!" The voice said as I exactly knew who it was. "No, no, no! This can't be good!" I said as Midoriya looked at me.

"What is it (Y/N)?" he asked as Aiko quickly went beside me. "That's Kenji and..." he paused as Midoriya looked at her. "And what?" he asked once again as I look at him. "His quirk, he will definitely kill anything in sight!" I said as Midoriya was shocked at what he just heard. "Then we have to hurry!" he yelled as Aiko went first while Midoriya followed.

"I need to stop him." I said as I look for Koda which he was checking the others if they are okay, I quickly went over to him. "Koda, you have to help me, you're the only one I can count on." I said as Koda stammered a bit but he recollects his composure. "O-Okay l-let's go..." he said as I nodded running back to where the fight is happening.

As we get back to the battlefield, I saw Kenji with his bear form intact. "This is not good..." I said as Koda looked at the bear, he pointed at him as I nod. "Koda, I need you to calm him down okay." I said as he nodded until Gang Orca's henchmen arrives. "This is as far as you go heroes!" one of them said as I throw another smokescreen under us, making us invisible as I instructed Koda to go, he nodded as he went over to Kenji.

The smoke clears out as I stood still looking at his henchmen. "Looks like one hero knows how to quit." one of them said as I smirk. "Quit? I don't know what the word quit means." I said as I look at them dead in the eyes. "Care to teach me?" I said as I vanish from their sight. "Where did he go?" they questioned as I appear in front of them, beating them up as I do. 'Come on Koda, you can do it.' I thought as I kept gong.

Koda's POV:

I was on my way to the bear as I saw him, roaring as he fight Gang Orca. 'I can do this.' I thought as I was close to enough to him, looking at Todoroki and a student from Shiketsu trapped Gang Orca in a fire like prison as I saw the bear tried to charge at him still. "Stop Mr. Bear!" I said as the bear look towards me, roared and charged at me with all his strength. "Please stop!" I yelled as I close my eyes and brace for impact but there wasn't anything that happened.

I open my eyes just to see the bear looked at me and grunted. "U-Um... sit!" I said as he did what he was told, he sat down as I nodded. 'Glad that was over.' I thought.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I take out his henchmen, I kept fighting as they lose sight of me and kept their eyes on their boss. "This isn't look good for the boss!" one of the henchmen said as I made my way over to the fire. I saw Kenji and Koda sitting down on the ground as I went over to them. Kenji noticed me as he growled, circling Koda as if he want's to protect him. "Easy there Mr. Bear, (Y/N)'s a friend." he said as he looked at me. "(Y-Y/N)..." he muttered as I nod. "Good job Koda, I owe you big time." I said as he nodded and I quickly look at the fire, seeing that Gang Orca was in there makes me wonder if he was defeated or not, but I thought wrong.

"At times like this when a villain is caught by in one of the traps that the hero has set up, they begin to beg for mercy, but, you have to be advanced more." he said as the fire slowly opened to see that Gang Orca pouring a bottle of water on him to stay wet, the fire was completely out as he used his quirk in doing so. I was going to charge at him, but a certain green blur beat me to it, he jumped up as he gets ready to deliver a strong kick towards Gang Orca.

"Leave them alone." he said as he delivers a strong kick to Gang Orca only to be blocked by his arm, making a little crack on his armlet. "You always keep everyone in surprised Midoriya." he said as he get ready to slam him down, but only to hear the sound of a horn signalling that the test was over. "Times up, all of the HUC members have been rescued." the coordinator said as everyone cheered.

"Guess that's over." I said as I saw Kenji formed back to his old self but with a small problem. "Kenji, let go of Koda now." I said as he grunts, keeping hold of Koda. "Guess that's his side effect kicking in." I said as Koda looked at me and wodered what it meant. "Once the agression subsided and his back to his old self, he'll start to act like a bear for a good 10 minutes, so please bear with him for a while." I said as Koda nodded and went back to the group with Kenji keeping a tight hold of Koda.

I was wearing my school uniform now as I sigh, not caring that if I have passed or not in the exam, I didn't even want one in the first place, but I guess it's protocol to do it. The coordinator explained on how will the others get their licenses as he pointed on the monitor and tons of names were displayed, I scan around just to look for my name. A couple of minutes later, my eyes couldn't believe at what I saw.

"Well, I'll be damned."