Aiko Akira: The Maiden of the Bloom

Aiko's POV:

As I stood up across from a girl, seemingly her eyes was pale and lifeless due to the effects of Ogma's mind-control spell in effect.

"You will be a great sacrifice to Lord Ogma's aid." the girl with blond hair which two small buns said as she took hold of her weapon. "I will bring peace no matter what!" I said as I hold my scythe tight and the two of us charge at each other, our weapons clashing as I look at her. I remember the times when I always train hard, harder than anyone else, wanting to surpass my father, especially Y/N. I couldn't even forget the day that the two of us will become close together.

~Flashback~

I was with my dad in his room, reading some of the histories of how the Sanctuary came together, about how the guardians are tasked to protect the world, and how mom and dad met. I always ask dad a hundred times about mom and he just smiled at me and pats my head.

"You know Aiko, your mother was a very kind woman that I've met in my life." he said as I smiled at him. "Can you tell me the story of how you two met?" I said with sweetness in my voice as he just smiled and told the whole story.

~Flashback Paused~

I pushed her away with my scythe as I gain some distance from her, spinning my scythe as flower petals was swirling around with the wind that my scythe is producing as the girl charged at me again.

Once the wind made contact, she was slightly getting pushed away but tried to keep going as I lowered my scythe, swinging it down on the ground as roots started to grow underneath and made its way towards her, coiling around her body.

~Flashback Continues~

"Aiko come in here quick!" dad said as I placed down the book that I was reading and made my way towards to dad. Upon entering the room, I saw 3 people sitting on the chairs with dad being one of them. I walk towards the chairs and decides to sit down beside dad. "Oh my gosh! Is that Aiko now?" I heard a woman across us said as dad nodded.

"Yes she is." he said as I heard a small chuckle coming out from a man that was sitting beside the woman. "My, time sure does fly huh." he said as the woman smacks him on the shoulder. "Yes it does, by the way, where's the little troublemaker?" dad said as I heard the woman yelled and a young boy was seen walking inside the room.

The boy had a pair of (E/C) eyes which resembles like what I presume his mother's eyes, and a messy (H/C) hair which resembles his dad's hair. "What is it mom?" he said as he looked across from us, taking a bow and introduced himself. "Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! It's nice to meet you!" he said happily as he flashed a smile on his face.

~Flashback Paused~

The girl started to struggle as I pant a little bit, feeling tired after the attacks that I dished out, after a moment later, the girl broke free as she charges at me, trying to stab me with the knife. I tried to move away from her line of sight but I barely dodged her as she manage to slash the knife on my body.

Pain was all I can described as I felt it sharp as she made contact on my side. Touching the side of my body where I felt blood touched my hand. I tried to stood up properly but I stumble a little bit, dropping my weapon on the ground with the tip piercing on the ground as the girl walks towards me. 'What would Y/N do...' I thought.

~Flashback Continues~

I was in the garden training my quirk to grow some flowers, then as time pass by, I can maybe grow something larger than a flower. I wasn't aware that some kids went inside the garden. "Hey plant girl!" one of the kids said as I look away from the plants that I was growing.