The Attack Begins

As the class 1-A started their gruesome training as a preparation for their summer training, the guardian however, is getting ready for the attack that's going to happen later tonight.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As the class train under Aizawa and the Wild, Wild Pussycats, I sat down under the shade if the tree, meditating as I block all unnecessary noises around me, all the complains that my classmates thrown at me for not joining them in training, and the noise of sheer pain they emit at the tip of their voice as they surpass their limitations to get stronger.

I sat there in silence as I focus at the task at hand, the attack that will happen today must be carried out by tonight. I took a deep breath as I heard noises getting stronger meaning that the other class have arrived. "(Y/N)." I heard Aizawa called me as I open my eyes and looked at him. "What is it?" I asked as I look at him.

"Whatever happens today, I just wanted to tell you to be careful." he said as he started to walk away. "I will, besides." I paused as I stood up and dusted myself off. "I promise myself that I will protect them with all my life." I said as he nodded as I walk away from the others, heading to the forest.

As I walk to the lake that I found last night while heading back to the campsite, I walk over to the edge of the lake and took a deep breath, looking around as I admire the surroundings around me. It was beautiful, but I felt myself getting heavy as I found myself falling down on the ground because of the added weight from my back.

"(Y/N)-kun!~" I heard Toga said as I sighed a little bit. "Toga, what are you doing here?" I said quite annoyed as I look at her. "Well, I just wanted to check you up! And to tell you that the plans have changed." she said as I raised a brow. "And that would be?" I asked as she smiled at me. "You will go with Dabi later to give the signal." she said as I groaned a little bit. "Fine, but you better get out of here." I said as she nodded and stood up, running towards within the forest.

I sit up for a little while as I heard a rustling behind a bush. "Come on Kota, I know you're there." I said as he did what he was told. "So, you're still going to do that plan?" he said as I chuckle and looked at him. "Of course, I'm doing this to protect everyone, but I have my personal reasons as to why I need to do this." I said as Kota scoffed as he walked away. 'Why do he hate the heroes so much.' I thought to myself as I begin to train.

I snap my fingers as a book appeared in front of me, flipping the pages as I took a deep breath. "I need to master the remaining spells in the book." I said to myself as my hands started to glow a bright (F/C) as the water from the lake started to move. "Arise creature of the deeps, heed my call and aid me in battle!" I said as the water rises up, slowly taking shape as I focus, moments later, the water exploded making me wet at the end. "Damn it, so close." I said as I repeat the process.

Afternoon came and I was soaking wet due to the fact that I kept practicing the same spell. "One more time!" I yelled as I focus everything, forming another figure out of the water. It keeps shaking but I continue to focus, soon enough, the water exploded as I closed my eyes, getting wet again.

 It keeps shaking but I continue to focus, soon enough, the water exploded as I closed my eyes, getting wet again

I opened my eyes and saw a figure that I mold moving as it looks at me. "You call me from the deeps master?" it said as I nodded, dismissing it as it nodded and vanished. "Guess that's one down." I said as I smile and went back to the camp, trying to fix myself before the attack.

I went straight to the boys bedroom not even turning around once the others saw me, I dried myself up with a towel and changed into a nice clean clothes. I heard my phone chimed and saw it was from Dabi. "Guess its time." I said as I sighed, changing into my guardian clothes as I look around. "This is it..." I said as I went to the location where Dabi would be.

Timeskip

3rd Person POV:

The forest was burning a bright blue flame, smoke started to form in the forest as a black haired teen with large purple patches on his face having a deep wrinkle on them was the cause of the fire, let alone some sleeping gas was in the air.

"Now, it begins." he said as (Y/N) stood there with him, knowing that he is one of their allies. "Well rookie, show me that Shigaraki isn't wrong to trust you." he said as the (Y/N) nodded, putting the hood on as he started to walk away making multiple copies of himself as he ordered them to go to the others for assistance, not until he called him again. "Don't forget to say hi to them." he said as (Y/N) didn't respond and kept walking away from the forest.

Class 1-A had a looked of fear as they saw one of the members of the pro hero team Wild, Wild Pussycats' Pixie-Bob, pinned down by a pillar. "This isn't good." Mandalay said as he looks at the two figure, seemingly being a villain. "Were going to get killed!" Mineta yelled as the two villain chuckled.

"Sorry to disturb your evening, but, this is where you all going to die!" a figure with a reptile skin said looking like the hero killer Stain said as he takes out his weapon. "Quick, all of you get out of here!" Mandalay said as Midoriya wanted to stay and fight with them, not until a sound of heavy footsteps was heard.

"Heh, guess the rookie actually showed up." another figure said as the class was looking at the approaching figure. "You two. Focus on the mission." the figure said having a male voice as the other two figure groaned complained.

Midoriya heard him and quickly scanned his features, he has (F/C) hood on him, combat pants, (S/F/C) combat boots, and he is holding his signature hammer with blades on its sides. Midoriya's eyes went wide in shock as well as the others from his class. "I-It can't be..." he said as the figure went into full view, his (H/C) hair swaying as the winds blew against them, his (E/C) eyes staring coldly was they scan the area.

He couldn't believe that he could ever do this, rather, turn his back against them as Midoriya looked at the figure, only to utter his name.

"(Y/N)..."