The Explanation

As the students evacuate U.S.J. from the recent battle, Nomu was captured, Midoriya is sent to the nurse's office which Recovery Girl treated his wounds, and the students were outside the building, still trying to process what happened so far. (Y/N) was walking towards to the classes direction, checking them if they are alright.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking to the classes direction, looking at them if they got hurt or anything, but to my relief they were okay. The heroes were done questioning me about what happened and who I really was which they understand completely, and now its the classes turn to know who I am.

Bakugo saw me and quickly rushed to my direction, grabbing me by the collar of my clothes. "YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO (Y/N)!" he said as a small ice wall was formed in front of me, noticing that Todoroki made it. "Thank you." I said as he nodded and fixed myself a bit. "Now, I may have kept secrets from you this past couple of weeks, but I am willing to tell you everything about me." I said as the class looked at me as Kaminari raised his hand, looking at his direction. "So, who are you really?" he said as I sigh a bit.

"You already know who I am." I said simply as Mineta asked me a question. "What are you really?" he asked as I nod from the question. "Have you ever heard of a guardian before?" I asked all of them, as I saw stares at each other knowing that no one has ever seen or heard of a guardian before, that is until Todoroki decided to speak. "A guardian is a powerful being, capable of controlling specific quirks, the live in a place called "Sanctuary", and they are the ones who fight greater enemies if the heroes can't handle it." he said as the rest of the class was shocked about what he said.

"How do you know that stuff Todoroki?" Ochaco said as he sighed a bit. "My mother used to tell me about them, how she encountered one, and even fell in love with one." he said the last part softly as he looked at me for a bit. "Yup he is right, we are powerful, but we have limits as well." I said as I hear the class talked a bit, seeing Todoroki walked towards me.

Todoroki's POV:

I went to the (H/C) haired boy, seeing him looking at me, I let out a sigh and decided to talk to him for a bit. "You okay?" I said as he chuckled and smiled, hearing his laugh brings a smile on my face, but I didn't show it to be exact. "Never been better." he said as he holds his head a bit. "But it sure hurts like hell, when you think about the weapons you are using." he said as I sighed a little bit at him.

"So, is it true?" he asked as I look at him curiously. "About what?" I said as he sighed and looked at me with his (E/C) orbs staring at mine. "About your mother who fell in love with a guardian?" he said with a serious tone laced in his voice. I give him a small nod and looked at me again, still not satisfied with the answer.

"Then, what happened?" he asked again giving him a sigh as I look at him. "She met my dad, she really regretted the decision she made, but I don't blame her." I said as I looked at him, but all I see was sympathy in his eyes. He sighed a bit and smiled at me, earning myself a little blush on my cheeks. "I can tell that you are very close to your mother." he said as I nodded as he pat me on the head.

After a while my I returned to my classmates, hoping that no one even noticed me left the spot I was earlier. I heard Iida asked a question. "Who is Uscias?" he asked as (Y/N) sighed, feeling like he doesn't even wanna talk about it. "Uscias is another guardian just like me, but he was blinded by the hunger for power." he said as Iida nodded seemingly satisfied by his answer.

A couple of questions later it was getting interesting by the minute, he showed us how his quirks work, which is pretty neat to be exact. He then showed us a book, which is conveniently his pet also, the girls found it really cute that his pet is a crab or hermit to be exact. I chuckle softly as Yaoyorozu raised her hand. "Would you be still staying with us, after all what happened?" she said as everyone went quiet, even (Y/N) didn't speak for the moment. I wonder if he will still stay here with us.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was really quiet about what Yaoyorozu asked me, true that I wanted to stay with them, keepping them safe is my priority, but would it be endangering their lives as well? I looked at them and let out a sigh. "Yes, I will be staying with you guys." I said as they smile and cheer, well, except for Bakugo of course, looking pissed off by the looks of it, but I don't worry about it.

I looked around if Midoriya was here after the unexpected event from the villains, I heard from Midnight that a green haired boy was rushed to the nurse's office. I looked at Todoroki and quickly went to him. "Hey I gotta go, mind covering up for me?" I said as he nodded and I smiled. "Thank you Sho-chan." I said as he blushed a bit and looks away. "Just go." he said as I chuckle and quickly teleported to the nurse's office.

I arrived at the front of the office, I took a quick sigh, fixing my (H/C) hair and walks inside. I saw Aizawa, lying down on the bed, bandages covered his whole face as I feel bad for him. I walked straightly to All Might, sensing me as he looked at me. " Ah, (Y/N)." he said a little tiredly because of the intense fight he had. "Hey, is Midoriya alright?" I asked as someone grabbed me from my wrist, feeling it was Midoriya.

"(Y/N)-kun." he said softly as I smile a bit. "Hey, feeling better Mido-kun?" I said as he nodded a bit, All Might just coughed and I looked at him. "Is it about time that you leave now." he said as Midoriya was confused all of a sudden. "W-Why is he leaving?" Midoriya said as tears were building up from his eyes as All Might sighed.

"Once his identity is discovered, he must leave in order to keep you all safe from his enemies." he said as I look at Midoriya as he was about to cry, but I hugged him suddenly, feeling surprised by this. "I decided to stay All Might, since my enemies know where I am now." I said as All Might nodded a bit. "I respect your decision, so I'm just going to tell you this once." he said as he lean on me closer. "Promise me you will protect them no matter what." he said as I look at Midoriya wiping his tears and nodded a bit. "I promise." I said as he nodded feeling satisfied with my answer.

"I promise to protect them with all of my life."