The Fall of a Guardian (Part I)

As the fight with the dragon had already been finished and subdued, the H/C haired teen transformed back to normal as he joins back to his group.

Y/N's POV:

As I transformed back to my original form, I walked back to my group as they noticed me. "Good job." I simply said as I look at them, nodding in unison as they look at me. "What are we going to do now?" Midoriya asked as they look at me. "I want you three to check the area and evacuate the remaining people that are trapped during the fight, I'll handle Ogma from here." I said as they glared daggers towards my direction.

"Are you fucking crazy or have you finally lost your goddamn mind!" Bakugo yelled as I look at them. "I don't want you all to get hurt because of me. This is my mess and I'm going to fix it once and for all." I said as I got ready to head out to follow Ogma, but I was stopped by a hand holding at my wrist.

"You can't just waltz in and attack him, you'll get yourself killed!" Todoroki said as Midoriya looked at me as I slowly pulled his hand away from my wrist. "It is the risk that I will take if it brings peace, besides." I paused as I took a good look at the three of them one last time. "You guys are strong enough to protect the others." I said with a small smile on my face as they look away, knowing that there's going to be an all-out war that is going to happen.

"Just...get back in one piece..." Todoroki mumbled as Bakugo chimed in. "Don't lose idiot, you still owe me another rematch." he said as I nodded and Midoriya was the last one to speak. "Please, be safe..." he said as I placed my hand on his shoulder as I look at him. "I will, but no promises. Now, get to it!" I yelled as they nodded and went to help Mirio to evacuate people who were still trapped during the fight.

As I look at them, I clenched my fist as I made on my own way, heading towards Ogma's direction. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled as I run, focusing my thoughts on Ogma and the fight.

Moments later, I reached the place where All for One and All Might took their last fight on the field, this will be the final battle that me and Ogma will be doing, it's either I survive or not, I know that I served my duty as the guardian that I became. As I look around the area, I saw Ogma floating on a pillar with his back turned, walking slowly on his direction.

"We would be unstoppable if you had joined me Y/N, but the sense of being righteous and good makes me sick to the core of my being. Tell me, what does these so called hero had made such an idiotic impact on you?" he asked as he slowly turned to my direction, floating down on the pillar as his staff remained in the pillar and a mirror image of him was seen casting a spell.

"You wanna know the truth?" I asked as he looked at me straight in the eyes. "They do everything it takes to fight for what's right, a sense that you didn't have back when you were at the Sanctuary. You were hungry for power, wisdom for magic that you couldn't have ever imagine to the point that you've gone mad! You used Uscias to do your bidding, putting me in a position that I almost killed everyone I loved, and for what? Nothing but bloodshed!" I yelled as he kept looking at me.

"I only did it because of what I think is right, and that is to balance the scales, purging the weak and showing them what a strong human being is capable of." he said as I grit my teeth. "I made your life sufferable and I enjoyed every single moment of it, blood after blood you shed for others that you protect and for what, to receive nothing in return." he said as I felt a strong magic around us.

"What you have done is genocide, killing everyone who opposes you until you achieve your goal." I said as I get into my fighting position. "It was a small price to pay for their insolence, they mean nothing to me but a mere piece in my plans." he said as he gets on fighting position as his mirror image had finished casting the spell, trapping the both of us in the area. "This spell is a high-grade spell that will keep you or my "allies" at bay, which means, no one will come in or out." he said as I smirked.

"I don't need anyone to beat you, I won't let you hurt them or anyone dear in my life, even if it costs mine!" I yelled as he smirked back. "Then your arrogance will be the death of you." he said as the both of us charged up at each other and throws a punch.

3rd Person's POV:

As the guardian stood with his former mentor, the people of Musutafu was in utter shock at what they are witnessing, knowing that the incident from earlier was Ogma's doing. A figure of three appeared as they saw the news in the monitor of the city was catching a live coverage of the fight. This sends some chills between the three of them as they had to watch their friend put himself on the line for their safety.

"That idiot! He will get himself killed! He should have waited us for backup!" Bakugo yelled as he blasted a piece of debris into more pieces as he was frustrated about this. "Please calm down, I know that he has a plan." Midoriya said as he was really panicking on the inside as he looks at the monitor.

Somewhere, the whole student of Yuuei were tuning in the television in the common room, the pros were watching the news feed as well from the meeting room, feeling powerless to stop this, the two most affected people in the room were Aizawa and All Might. On the other hand, Kenji and Aiko were watching from the hospital, knowing that the fight will not end well. As the tension grows thick, the people of Musutafu were watching closely, the fate of their lives will be rested on a teenager, as both figures started to charge at each other, signaling that the battle for Musutafu...

Has already begun.