Teaser (For the Future)

The forest was burning a bright blue flame, smoke started to form in the forest as a black haired teen with large purple patches on his face having a deep wrinkle on them was the cause of the fire, let alone some sleeping gas was in the air.

"Now, it begins." he said as another figure was with him, knowing that he is one of their allies. "Well rookie, show me that Shigaraki isn't wrong to trust you." he said as the figure nodded, putting the hood on as the figure started to walk away, not until he called the figure again. "Don't forget to say hi to them." he said as the figure didn't respond and kept walking away from the forest.

Class 1-A had a looked of fear as they saw one of the members of the pro hero team Wild, Wild Pussycats' Pixie-Bob, pinned down by a pillar. "This isn't good." Mandalay said as he looks at the two figure, seemingly being a villain. "Were going to get killed!" Mineta yelled as the two villain chuckled.

"Sorry to disturb your evening, but, this is where you all going to die!" a figure with a reptile skin said looking like the hero killer Stain said as he takes out his weapon. "Quick, all of you get out of here!" Mandalay said as Midoriya wanted to stay and fight with them, not until a sound of heavy footsteps was heard.

"Heh, guess the rookie actually showed up." another figure said as the class was looking at the approaching figure. "You two. Focus on the mission." the figure said having a male voice as the other two figure groaned complained.

Midoriya heard him and quickly scanned his features, he has (F/C) hood on him, combat pants, (S/F/C) combat boots, and he is holding his signature hammer with blades on its sides. Midoriya's eyes went wide in shock as well as the others from his class. "I-It can't be..." he said as the figure went into full view, his (H/C) hair swaying as the winds blew against them, his (E/C) eyes staring coldly was they scan the area.

He couldn't believe that he could ever do this, rather, turn his back against them as Midoriya looked at the figure, only to utter his name.

"(Y/N)..."