15K Christmas Special

It was the holiday season and the (H/C) haired guardian was walking around town, he was wearing a (F/C) jacket with a (S/F/C) scarf around his neck, jeans, and a pair of (T/F/C) sneakers to go along his outfit. He was heading out to Midoriya's place since the freckled teen invited him.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was on my way for the party keyword was, since I forgot to buy something for the party I decided to head to the mall to get a present. After a couple minutes of walking I reached the mall. Winter is not my best season for me because the temperature is freezing cold but since its Christmas, I always find an exception for it.

I made my way to the department store to find a gift for Midoriya, I walk around the store to see if there is something that can catch my interest, although if I even find a All Might figure or merchandise that will be my final resort in getting him.

I walk around until I saw a familiar half and half colored hair looking at the men's clothing section. I chuckle and walk towards him. "Wow, what a surprised to see you here Shoto-kun." I said as he let out a sigh, sounding like he doesn't even want to be here in the first place.

"It's nice to see you too as well (Y/N)-san." he said as I look around the area. "So, what brings you here?" I asked as he let out a sigh yet again. "My sister dragged me out to get some winter clothes, apparently my style is very "simple" as she said." he said as I let out a small chuckle, causing him to raise a brow at me.

"Now I'm curious, what are you doing here?" he asked as I regain my composure as I let out a sigh. "I'm finding a gift for Midoriya for the party. You do know its today right?" I asked as he just nodded knowing that he already remembered it as I nodded back. "Alright, I'll see you then." he said as he walks away from me as I walked to a opposite direction, heading to what I assume the All Might section of the store.

"Well, I guess HE will have to do." I said as I get some action figures and shirts to go along with it. Out of nowhere, someone had tapped me on the shoulder. "Isn't that too kind of you to buy my merchandise my boy." the voice said as I sighed and looked behind me, knowing who it was.

"All Might, what a surprise." I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice as he just wave it off. "So, who would you give it to?" he asked as I just sighed again. "Well, to your number one fan apparently." I simply said as he nodded and an idea comes to mind. "Hey All Might, can I ask you a favor?" I asked as he looks at me. "Fine, what do you need?"

~Timeskip~

I made my way to Midoriya's house, clutching my (F/C) jacket closer and a gift bag as I walk. I swear that if this day couldn't get any colder I don't know what will. I reached his house and I could hear a faint sound of laughing and Christmas songs playing on the player. I sighed as I knock on the door.

A couple of minutes later I can hear the door unlocking as Midoriya opened it. "(Y/N)-kun you made it!" he said happily as I nodded and let myself inside while Midoriya closed the front door. Taking of my jacket and hanging it on the coat rack as I give him the gift bag. "Merry Christmas Mido-kun." I said as I smile and walked to the living room leaving a blushing Midoriya behind.

As I made my way to the living room, my (E/C) orbs scanned through the room seeing that everybody is here. Denki and Kirishima are talking to Jiro and Ashido, Iida and Bakugou are arguing on who can eat the most gingerbread man along with the other guys, actually I was surprised that Bakugou went to the party and didn't beat Midoriya about it, Todoroki on the couch drinking some hot chocolate, Ochaco along with the girls are having a conversation about something.

I made my way to the couch while grabbing a cup of hot chocolate, sitting beside Todoroki as I let out a smile as he just nodded to it. Silence surrounded around the couch as I look at everyone, until Todoroki decided to break the silence. "Here its for you." he said as he was holding a present. "You shouldn't have Shoto." I said as I take the present and opened it, inside was a (Most Wanted Gift) that I have been staring at the store for a couple of weeks now.

"Wow, thank you Shoto, but how did you know?" I said as he lets out a small chuckle. "I have my ways." he simply said as he gets up and joins the others, while I sat there looking at the gift in aw. A couple of minutes later Midoriya came and sat beside me. "Hey Mido-kun." I said as he smiled and hugged me a little bit. "Thank you for the gift and I can't believe that its an All Might merchandise." he said as I chuckle a little bit as I pat his head.

He let out a chuckle as I smile not knowing that Ochaco was planning something as I look up only to see a mistletoe above us, the freckled boy quickly turned away as I look at him chuckling a little bit as I cupped his chin not wanting to be party pooper or anything I decided to go with it. I slowly turned his head to me seeing him blushed makes me chuckle every time, I lean over a little bit (E/C) orbs locking to his green ones as I kissed him on the cheek, making him blush even more.

I chuckle a little bit as All Might came wearing a Santa hat only to leave a small detail, he wasn't wearing a beard, but all and all the party was peaceful and everyone had fun.

A/N: So, this is my 15K reader and Christmas Special all in one, i just wanted to say thank you to you guys for reading this book and be sure to stay tune for the updates and more. That's all so thank you once again and Merry Christmas!