Another Teaser

Cherry Blossom petals danced around the air as they fall down on the ground, birds are chirping, and the cemetery is in full crowd today. News network covering a very special news that shocked the world by storm.

Among the news reporters, there stood the faculty of U.A, the other pro heroes, Aiko was also there along with the other guardians, and the whole students of U.A, paying their respect to the once great hero, All Might. Crying filled the air as they look at his tombstone, one in particular is the messy haired greenette boy.

Midoriya walked over to the tombstone, touching the cold, hard, cement with his name engraved on it. "Thank you for everything." he said softly, as he walked away, heading towards the other tombstone.

The class of 1-A turned their attention to the other tombstone beside All Might's, on the tombstone laid a heavily damaged scythe and a torn out guardian clothes which resembles much to Aiko's clothes.

The class as well as Aiko couldn't hold it any longer as they started to cry, the greenette touched the tombstone and cried, letting the world know how much he lost the two most important persons on Musutafu. In the tombstone there was the name engraved on it.

"Here lies (Y/N) (L/N), a friend, an ally, a hero, and a guardian"